Wilderness achievements & additions

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Babe
Wise One

Re: Wilderness achievements & additions

Post by Babe » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:06 pm

All these bounty hunter requirements but how will ironman particulate in it if it's not available.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:45 am

Pvm keagan wrote: The ancient obelisk - Make it possible to choose your destination once completed either diary? This would allow people to navigate quickly around the wilderness if achieved instead of hoping of getting to the location required.

Wilderness sword - This item could be used to for say give 5 instant teleport to wilderness wyrm per day give people a chance at getting there quicker for those who hunt it.

Frost dragon bones are always noted upon drop once both achievements are completed? This would make for a better money making side I would think and would possibly attract more to the deep wilderness.

5-10% drop bonus on monsters in wilderness when killed, example complete 1 tier and you would get 5% complete both and get 10%?

What do you think?

I wuv your ideas

Babe wrote:All these bounty hunter requirements but how will ironman particulate in it if it's not available.
Bounty Hunter challenges are part of the PvP tasks, which Ironmans don't have to do. Instead, they need to do extra skilling/PvM tasks.

I'm honestly kind of thinking to forego the "double PvM/skilling" challenges, but instead simply make them harder (and longer) to do for irons. For example, they might have to obtain a Draconic Visage while wearing this and this equipment (perhaps nothing but a dragon scimitar and an anti-dragon shield? stuff like that).

Pet set
Rookie

Post by Pet set » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Mike wrote:
Pvm keagan wrote: The ancient obelisk - Make it possible to choose your destination once completed either diary? This would allow people to navigate quickly around the wilderness if achieved instead of hoping of getting to the location required.

Wilderness sword - This item could be used to for say give 5 instant teleport to wilderness wyrm per day give people a chance at getting there quicker for those who hunt it.

Frost dragon bones are always noted upon drop once both achievements are completed? This would make for a better money making side I would think and would possibly attract more to the deep wilderness.

5-10% drop bonus on monsters in wilderness when killed, example complete 1 tier and you would get 5% complete both and get 10%?

What do you think?

I wuv your ideas

Babe wrote:All these bounty hunter requirements but how will ironman particulate in it if it's not available.
Bounty Hunter challenges are part of the PvP tasks, which Ironmans don't have to do. Instead, they need to do extra skilling/PvM tasks.

I'm honestly kind of thinking to forego the "double PvM/skilling" challenges, but instead simply make them harder (and longer) to do for irons. For example, they might have to obtain a Draconic Visage while wearing this and this equipment (perhaps nothing but a dragon scimitar and an anti-dragon shield? stuff like that).

My only input would be to make it simple, not complicated.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Pet set wrote:
Mike wrote: I'm honestly kind of thinking to forego the "double PvM/skilling" challenges, but instead simply make them harder (and longer) to do for irons. For example, they might have to obtain a Draconic Visage while wearing this and this equipment (perhaps nothing but a dragon scimitar and an anti-dragon shield? stuff like that).
My only input would be to make it simple, not complicated.
That's the biggest challenge - to make something that's both challenging and interesting, without making it too complicated.

Cee cee
Rookie

Post by Cee cee » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:32 pm

You definitely don't want to over-complicate things, but it's actually a really good set of achievements. I'm not much of a pker, but I may try this out when it's finally released.
Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
C'est la vie, adios, good riddance, fuck you!
I won’t bow to something that I’ve never seen.
Can’t believe in something that doesn’t believe in me.

Remenissions
Premium Donator

Post by Remenissions » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:34 am

Is there an approximation on when this is supposed to be released?

Smallest mc
Honor Player

Post by Smallest mc » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:23 pm

i disagree with all of this im not a very good pker ive been atleast a year just having to do the pvp i agree with getting rid of boosting but i dont agree added more pvp even killing skillers and scouts im only at 40 kills itss hard enough for some if u add more pvp ur guna have to add more pvm and skilling to even it out people that sit in the wildy have an advantage on this stuff or have it so people can choose the way theyd like to go for the comp cape

Smallest mc
Honor Player

Post by Smallest mc » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:54 am

if ud like people to stop boosting for kills and such how about counting deaths towards the pvp!! honestly i have tons of fun pvp but i know im trash ill never be good but i do have fun trying to take down better players and yes i get lucky and drop 1 every so often and no matter what you do the system for bounty hunter never makes a fair fight such as skilled to not so much!! remember everyone this is my oppion

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:38 am

Smallest mc wrote:if ud like people to stop boosting for kills and such how about counting deaths towards the pvp!! honestly i have tons of fun pvp but i know im trash ill never be good but i do have fun trying to take down better players and yes i get lucky and drop 1 every so often and no matter what you do the system for bounty hunter never makes a fair fight such as skilled to not so much!! remember everyone this is my oppion
You can boost deaths even easier.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Smallest mc
Honor Player

Post by Smallest mc » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:13 am

[/quote]
You can boost deaths even easier.[/quote]
why or how would you boost deaths? you mean by pkers pking u while pvm or doing agility yall do it now lmao