Zulrah release imminent

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Est pker5
Rookie

Re: Zulrah release imminent

Post by Est pker5 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:52 am

hi mike i bad pker i dont want reclick :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :( :( :( :( :( :(

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed May 17, 2017 1:52 am

Est pker5 wrote:hi mike i bad pker i dont want reclick :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :( :( :( :( :( :(
Hi kishan

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Wed May 17, 2017 4:01 am

Mike wrote:
Adamthalion wrote:
A iron girl wrote: I think he is removing that option entirely
It honestly should be removed. Makes pvming way too easy and it is different from rs.
Say bye to auto-attacking on equipping items/eating food/potting.

Next update. Along with Zulrah.
OMG.. FUCK YES. BRIDDING WILL FINALLY BE DECENT LMAO. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Wed May 17, 2017 4:25 am

Is it possible to reduce the amt of fire runes needed to charge the trident. Im having to spend 500m+ in just fire runes to charge it. Its too inefficient to be effective, or even perhaps move the bank stand closer to the fire alter?

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Wed May 17, 2017 6:34 am

Mike wrote: Also, yes, this means that we're going to apply more of the same combat mechanics as in OSRS - always stop attacking when equipping gear or eating food and removing the option from ::settings

Why?

This is something that has characterized PkH PKing for 6 years now. I can honestly say I'll never be stepping foot in the wilderness again after this is implemented.

The last time this was polled, the community voted 33-11 in favor of leaving it as a settings option.

If you want to make PkH more like OSRS, just have the default be to always stop attacking.
The biggest push for this change is from the players who also play OSRS. Why should the players who PK only on PkHonor and not on OSRS be punished?

If it's not broken, then why fix it?

Edit: See this thread.

Iron midas
Premium Donator

Post by Iron midas » Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 am

Very promising news :thumbsup:

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Wed May 17, 2017 11:16 am

The blowpipe does indeed currently work with the chaos comp cape. I've justed tested it - it is indeed too fast in PvM. I did increase the attack speed in PvM by 1, so I think it might be best to just keep the speed the same for PvM and PvP and allow players to use the chaos comp cape to get the same result as the blowpipe would in PvM in OSRS.
This would completely kill the Blowpipe in PvM unless you had a Chaos Comp and even if you did I'm sure the Arma Crossbow with a Chaos Comp would be better.

A iron girl
Premium Donator

Post by A iron girl » Wed May 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Simon wrote:
Mike wrote: Also, yes, this means that we're going to apply more of the same combat mechanics as in OSRS - always stop attacking when equipping gear or eating food and removing the option from ::settings

Why?

This is something that has characterized PkH PKing for 6 years now. I can honestly say I'll never be stepping foot in the wilderness again after this is implemented.

The last time this was polled, the community voted 33-11 in favor of leaving it as a settings option.

If you want to make PkH more like OSRS, just have the default be to always stop attacking.
The biggest push for this change is from the players who also play OSRS. Why should the players who PK only on PkHonor and not on OSRS be punished?

I agree!! leave autoattacking as an option.

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Wed May 17, 2017 2:53 pm

A iron girl wrote:
Simon wrote:

Why?

I agree!! leave autoattacking as an option.
No
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Wed May 17, 2017 9:48 pm

pretty freaking happy about this :).. now I have an excuse not to go outside :P