Zulrah in open beta!

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Zulrah in open beta!

Post by Mike » Sat May 13, 2017 8:18 pm

While we're working out the finishing touches for the boss, as well as the toxic items for players (toxic blowpipe, trident of the swamp, serpentine helm) - as if an online community was in need of even more toxicity - we've released an open beta test of our work on Zulrah!

You can access the zulrah testserver at https://client.pkhonor.net/PkHonor_zulrah_test.jar

There are 3 different ways to get to Zulrah:
1) Become a premium member and use the 'Zulrah portal' at Premium island (currently simply called 'Portal' but the name will be changed at the update)
2) Make some progress in the Correcting History quest - the sailor at port Phasmatys can sail you to Tyras camp, from where it's only a short walk South along the coast to Zulrah
3) Purchase a Zulrah teleport scroll for 800K coins in a general supplies store or any slayer store

Keep in mind: none of the toxic items work yet at this point, nor can they be made yet from Zulrah's drops (only the serpentine helm protects from venom, id 12931, but it doesn't work with charges and has no stats yet). Anti-venom potions do work.

This testserver is completely disconnected from the live server, meaning any progress you make on the test server will not affect your real account in any way. You can spawn items with ::item (or ::i, like ::i 4151 to spawn a whip - see https://wiki.pkhonor.net/stats/items and https://wiki.pkhonor.net/stats/equipment), get 99 in all stats with ::master, complete quests and achievements with ::q1, ::q2, ::q3 and ::ach and teleport around with ::tele x y, ::xplus x, ::xmin x, ::yplus y and ::ymin y.

Feel free to leave any feedback you have on this thread - if you find any bugs or glitches, have questions about how things work or have suggestions to be implemented before the final release on the live server, please leave your posts here!

A huge thank you to Andres, Dylan, Adamthalion and several other members of the community to help put everything together! We're looking toward a release sometime next week, as long as nothing gets in the way.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Re: Zulrah in open beta!

Post by Troll n roll » Sat May 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Let the bug testing begin.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Grant
Premium Donator

Post by Grant » Sat May 13, 2017 8:22 pm

Good shit mike!! Cant wait to give this a go later on :)

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Sat May 13, 2017 8:33 pm

Just get Adam to do all the testing tbh

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Sat May 13, 2017 8:41 pm

-Are you going to add the dismantle function?
-Lucky snakling is currently a null.
-The little snakes don't despawn on death.
-I managed to spawn two Zulrah:
I started attacking it, and it despawned, then two spawned. Trying to recreate.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat May 13, 2017 9:01 pm

Color x wrote:-Are you going to add the dismantle function?
-Lucky snakling is currently a null.
-The little snakes don't despawn on death.
-I managed to spawn two Zulrah
I started attacking it, and it despawned, then two spawned. Trying to recreate.
Not sure about the dismantle function. Might, might not. I think that one may be decided in an official poll yet.

I know about the lucky snakeling - I have already added it in the next client update, but not in the testclient. No worries about that one.
As for the two zulrah's, never seen that before o_O will definitely have to find a fix.

Also it appears that if you kill Zulrah while it's submerging, you may not always get the drops.

Good thing I released it in open beta, allows for more rigorous testing and bugfixing.

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Sat May 13, 2017 9:05 pm

Is there a drop table? I had half one typed for andres
Credits to maurits for Signature

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Sat May 13, 2017 9:07 pm

-The toxic cloud animations and snakling spawning sometimes come from the center of the island, even if zulrah is at another location
-on the first melee (red) spawn, the zulrah spawned toxic clouds
Last edited by Troll n roll on Sat May 13, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat May 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Smdjagex wrote:Is there a drop table? I had half one typed for andres
There are some drops, but we certainly could use some more yet.

Color x wrote:-The toxic cloud animations sometimes come from the center of the island, even if zulrah is at another location
-on the first melee (red) spawn, the zulrah spawned toxic clouds
I've gone over a lot of youtube video's in which the different rotations of zulrah were recorded and I'm quite certain that every single stage (including the red one that spawns clouds) are 100% correct. Can someone verify this?

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Sat May 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Color x wrote: -on the first melee (red) spawn, the zulrah spawned toxic clouds

Middle Melee Phase
-(Spawns 2 Venom Clouds, Spawns 1 Snakeling) x3

this is how it should be?(rotation 3 - phase 3)