Ultimate Ironman Mode - delayed

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Not motti
Forum Addict

Re: Ultimate Ironman Mode - 12 January!

Post by Not motti » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Mike wrote:> Use your refund box to store pets, coins and 100M/500M/1B tickets
Doesn't that kinda defeat the point? I thought UIM meant having to risk all your possessions at all times, what's the point if you can just "bank" all your wealth lol. (I'm fine with the pets though.)
If I'm correct 100M/500M/1B tickets aren't dropped on death by anyone.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Fat goat wrote:If I'm correct 100M/500M/1B tickets aren't dropped on death by anyone.
Yes I know, but this game mode is all about losing everything when you die... That's literally the one thing that sets it apart.

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Fat goat wrote:If I'm correct 100M/500M/1B tickets aren't dropped on death by anyone.
Yes I know, but this game mode is all about losing everything when you die... That's literally the one thing that sets it apart.
U still lose your gear and such tbh,
The only pro about keeping ur ticks is that you can buy a few skilling supplies IMO

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Well that's not the case because you apparently have the looting bag as well. Maybe you're confused with deadman mode or something? (I myself don't know all the modes )

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Andres wrote:U still lose your gear and such tbh,
The only pro about keeping ur ticks is that you can buy a few skilling supplies IMO
Well I'd imagine it's the difference between having to start again from zero (as it should be) and simply being able to buy back everything you need. Seems like a pretty big difference to me. I just don't see why the game mode should be softened up with an exception like this.
Sverre wrote:Well that's not the case because you apparently have the looting bag as well. Maybe you're confused with deadman mode or something? (I myself don't know all the modes )
How so? As far as I know, dying with a looting bag means losing the bag and everything in it. It's not a safe storage place that lets you keep items after death is it?

Death purity
Honor Player

Post by Death purity » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:48 pm

I think there will only be a handful of players for ultimate ironman just seems stupid

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Death purity wrote:I think there will only be a handful of players for ultimate ironman just seems stupid
Nope, ironman is way too easy and this'll be an interesting alternative.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:05 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Sverre wrote:Well that's not the case because you apparently have the looting bag as well. Maybe you're confused with deadman mode or something? (I myself don't know all the modes )
How so? As far as I know, dying with a looting bag means losing the bag and everything in it. It's not a safe storage place that lets you keep items after death is it?
The way I read it is that you can out stuff in your looting bag and the only way to get these items out is by dying. Your looting bag will then disappear and you will get the items that were in your looting bag in your inventory.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Sverre wrote:
Rapsey wrote:
The way I read it is that you can out stuff in your looting bag and the only way to get these items out is by dying. Your looting bag will then disappear and you will get the items that were in your looting bag in your inventory.
If you die in the wilderness you lose the looting bag and it's contents too, right? Otherwise it's too abusable.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Sverre wrote:
Rapsey wrote:
You drop the items on death but can retrieve them

Yes @kishan