Guide To Avoiding Duel Arena Scams

Sit skillz
Honor Player

Re: Guide To Avoiding Duel Arena Scams

Post by Sit skillz » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:14 am

Let me clarify, I'm not a scammer - BUUUUT
I don't see enabling food is scamming. If we get to the point were we essentially ban someone because they turn on food we are essentially banning someone on a thought crime. You should review the rules before you agree.
I know I'm going to get a lot of hate.

Tezey
Honor Player

Post by Tezey » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Sit fag wrote:Let me clarify, I'm not a scammer - BUUUUT
I don't see enabling food is scamming. If we get to the point were we essentially ban someone because they turn on food we are essentially banning someone on a thought crime. You should review the rules before you agree.
The thing is. You agreed to whip and or dds duel which means you also agreed to not eat or turn it in your favour. When you switch the rules of the dds duel both useres agreed upon it's no longer a dds duel and you have turned the odds in your favour. And that's why you get punished

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:17 am

Tezey wrote:
The thing is. You agreed to whip and or dds duel which means you also agreed to not eat or turn it in your favour. When you switch the rules of the dds duel both useres agreed upon it's no longer a dds duel and you have turned the odds in your favour. And that's why you get punished
Imo unless someone explicitly states no food, its not a scam. Essentially you are getting banned for using something that is built into the game. Some people like to stake with different options. Checking the rules really isnt that difficult. If an arab turns food on against me, i just go grab full inv of rocktails and stake them.

Cat
Wise One

Post by Cat » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:23 am

Adamthalion wrote:
Tezey wrote:
Imo unless someone explicitly states no food, its not a scam. Essentially you are getting banned for using something that is built into the game. Some people like to stake with different options. Checking the rules really isnt that difficult. If an arab turns food on against me, i just go grab full inv of rocktails and stake them.
Unless they were to add/remove an item being offered to stake to purposely throw you off and enable the food option. This is pretty obvious to see happening though. It all boils down to just paying attention and double checking everything.

Pls live

Post by Pls live » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:31 am

awesome guide, hopefully new players will check it out before trying to do stakes.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:08 am

Even with this guide my winrate is under 35%, nerf Arabs. Refund 800b plzz
#Justice4Church

Cat
Wise One

Post by Cat » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Updated the list of common scams. Added a few more I thought of.

P v m syko

Post by P v m syko » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:06 am

Adamthalion wrote:
Tezey wrote:
Lol, Agreed.

Yeah u
Wise One

Post by Yeah u » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:46 am

Do not elect to forget that Limited Weapons when unticked and special ticked can really look like an adverage dds stake.

Then suddenly he pulls a Tentacle of Souls which is ownage and is like eating food too :badjokeeel:

P.S.

Cape on?

Your Fire Cape might not cut it, take it easy
Last edited by Yeah u on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
It just grows like that, and if you just happen to set it on fyah

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:46 am

Yeah u wrote:Do not elect to forget that Limited Weapons when unticked and special ticked can really look like an adverage dds stake.

Then suddenly he pulls a Tentacle of Souls which is ownage and is like eating food too :badjokeeel:
staking 50b unlimited weapons