Slayer monsters.

Detroit king
Rookie

Slayer monsters.

Post by Detroit king » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:10 pm

Since I can't get un-muted and I'm sick and tired of people asking in game where certain slayer monsters are and I can't tell them where because I'm muted, here.

Hell Hounds - Taverly dungeon. Same as when you played runescape before if you were a member.

Blue dragons - Taverly dungeon. Saaaaaaaaaaame place as where you killed them in runescape if you were a member.

Red Dragons, Iron Dragons, Bronze Dragons, Steel Dragons, Mithril Dragons - monster teleport - Dragons. A.K.A - Brimhaven dungeon. If you were a member.

Fire Giants - Same place as they were in taverly dungeon. And yes, beware of the annoying ass wild dogs in there aswell. They still auto-aggro.

Turoths, abby demons, dark beasts, infernal mages, bloodvelds, aberrant spectres, gargoyles, nechryaels, crawling hands, banshees - Slayer tower. If you were a member.

Black Demons - Taverly dungeon. Once again, same place as you killed them in runescape. If you were a member.

Werewolves - Canifis obviously, just teleport to the slayer master called Mazchna, they are right there. Slayer tower is right around the corner. But there is a slayer tower teleport F.Y.I. - You should know this if you were a member.

Giant Bats - Taverly dungeon. Once again, same place where you killed them in runescape. - If you were a member.

Lesser Demons - They could be found in Karamja cave right next to the Giant Skeletons. If you were a member, you obviously would just go to taverly dungeon.

Rock Crabs - If this even is a slayer task at all, obviously in relleka. Same place as where you would train your account if you were a member.

Giant Spiders, etc - go to Stronghold of Security.

Good night sweet prince.

4chan wins.