Easy money guide! (Beginners)

Hotknight105
Premium Donator

Easy money guide! (Beginners)

Post by Hotknight105 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:41 pm

Easy money for beginners!
Ring of Recoils!
Hey all, I am here to show you guys how to make decent starter mills by alching and making ring of recoils!
Its super easy and can make your first 100 mill in no time. Just follow these simple steps!
Requirements
40+ Mining
40+ Smithing
30+ Crafting (Very Helpful at 70)
55+ Magic
Rune pickaxe
Ring mould
A Chisel
At least 150k+

Steps:
Once you have all those things, teleport to the shops using ::shops and trade the crafting store salesman.

Then buy the uncut sapphires for 74k ea. Don't worry you will still make profit. Use the chisel on the gem to cut
any amount of gems you need.

Now once you done that go to either the crafting guild if you have 70 craft and up or the mining area.

Crafting guild: Skilling>More>Crafting Guild

Mining area: Skilling>Mining

Now grab your rune pickaxe and mine gold ore until you reach as much as you need. I decided to go to the crafting guild.
Spoiler: show
If you are not at the crafting guild, then teleport to the smithing area which is located right beneath mining.

Then make those gold ores into gold bars. Once you do that, grab your ring mould and cut sapphires then use the gold bar on
the furnace. Then choose the sapphire ring option.

Now buy some cosmic runes, nature runes, staff of water and a staff of fire at ::shops if you don't have them already. Wear the
staff of water and go to your spell book. Click the level 1 enchant spell and click each ring to get those ring of recoils.

Once you have the rings enchanted time to make the money! Note all the ring of recoils you made and equip that fire staff to alch them for 450k each! (Use High level alchemy only) You just made over 350k profit per ring.
Thank you for your time! This is my first guide so be nice yall. Hope you make that easy money! 8-)
Last edited by Hotknight105 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Amount
Premium Donator

Re: Easy money guide! (Beginners)

Post by Amount » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Always good to see more guides, even if they're repeats. :thumbsup: .

Hotknight105
Premium Donator

Post by Hotknight105 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:22 pm

Yeah I know its been done before but it is considered an old way to make cash now. So thought I could fresh it up a bit and this is how I made
my first 100m too lol

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:04 pm

Nice guide, but the images aren't showing up for me.

Hotknight105
Premium Donator

Post by Hotknight105 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Thank you! Yeah I fixed the problem. Everyone should be able to see all photos now!