Dylan/Donderstone2

During Q&A events you can ask your questions to us here!
Donderstone2
Programmer

Dylan/Donderstone2

Post by Donderstone2 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:34 pm

Well, why not let people ask some questions about who I am and what I do?

Go ahead, ask away. Limited by 2 questions per person. The thread will be closed May 24th.

Have fun!
Sverre wrote:Have you ever done a sport/do you still do a sport, which one?
What sport would you like to do if you could choose?
Yes, I've done quite some sports actually. Soccer, basketball, gymnastics, horse back riding and fitness (gym). Currently I only do soccer. It's the only sport that has managed to intrigue me after all those years.
Volume 1 wrote:How did you get into RSPS Programming?
Is it a hard thing to learn?

I created my own Rsps a few years ago but never took it anywhere, just had 3-4 friends on it for fun. Would love to know your story.
Actually, I've never been and never will be a real gamer. I was more interested in how games work and everything. PkHonor is the thing that got me into (RSPS) programming.
I've been here for more than 7 years now (close to 8) and I've seen everything happen already. When meeting people like Mike, I always wondered how you could make something like this. So at the age of 16, I started to look at Java and other things, but nothing too serious. I did decide however I wanted to do something with programming in college.

Is it a hard thing to learn? Well that depends really. The main 317's are the best to start from to get to know some RSPS mechanics. They are the easiest to get started. However, if you have some programming experience, I'd suggest you go with a real 634 (not a 317 with 634 graphics).
Smdjagex wrote:What is your favorite pkhonor memory?
What kind of things do you want to see happen in the next year? (Life, Server, etc)
Probably my promotion to moderator. It was the first time I felt I had actually achieved something here. I was the richest player, the best pker, yet I felt something was really missing.

I'd like to see us gain back some of our old glory, with an increased amount of players.
Azu rite wrote:I really want to ask if you like pie, but I won't.

What motivates you to stick around the server for as long as you have?

Favorite pokemon?
I'm unsure. I've tried getting rid of its grasp quite some times but never really succeeded. I guess my motivation now is that I can try to make people experience something they enjoy doing. Also, the people I met here have kept me going quite a few times (especially Mike and Rapsey).

Fav pokemon: Dragonite, hands down.
Rikka wrote:On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being you despise each and last one of us, how much do you hate the community?

A/S/L?
Not a really good question, since the number is never correct. I'd have to make a generalization to get a number.
Fliss wrote: my questions for you:

1. Why is it you're not as good as me at PKing? which I proved by absolutely stomping on you twice.
2. What is it you love about me the most?
It's been years since I actually PK'ed. I'm certain that if I get the hang of it again you'd be crying for mercy.

Your ignorance.
Vincent g wrote:What made you want to code.

If you weren't programming/coding. What proffesion would you want right now
Honestly, PkHonor did. I'm quite positive that without it, I'd never be a programmer, but I'd probably be doing something with economics.

The profession I'd prefer the most is being a soccer trainer/manager/analyst.
Rawr wrote:Ass or tits?
Tits.
Elite reborn wrote:How did you come up with the name 'Donderstone2'?

What got you into RSPS and/or programming?
My old RS name. Well technically, it's the name of the account of my nephew. I played on it with him.

Look at previous answers for the answer on your second question.
Lkn wrote:What was your favorite memory from runescape? (Guessing you played)

PvM or Skilling?
Hard to say really. I'm guessing the moment I reached 500M coins. I've never really bothered that much in skilling or pvm'ing, more in the money I made from doing it.
Blahblahdie wrote:Why did you get extremely pissed at me for calling you Ron Weasley like 2 years ago? Lmao.

What's your idea of a perfect date?
Did I? Can't remember tbh.
The perfect date does not exist. There is always something lacking. It's either the sex that's not good/absent or the date itself that went bad.
Arab goat wrote:How is it to program a RSPS?

Waarom ben je zo knap Dylan? x
I must say it's really fun. I enjoy knowing that people have fun on things that I made. I did some RSPS development before I started programming for PkHonor, but that was only for personal stuff. I never really managed to continue it, because I did not have the inspiration to come up with new things and there was little to do it for too (nobody to comment on it).

Hey what can I say?
U wot m 8 wrote:Do you like me? (fungamer)

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being very easy, to 10 being extremely hard, how hard was your education for programming?
Sorry, I'm not gay...

Houwuh wrote:favourite game beside runescape?
Football Manager
Amount wrote:What do you think are the major points of concern in regards to PkHonor and its longevity?
Currently, the RSPS community is not really gaining people. RuneScape itself is not gaining a lot of people either anymore. It's starting to slowly die. We must try to be the best at what we are and convince people that if they are interested in a RSPS, they should choose for us.
H1 wrote:Fav player ?
I don't do favoritism.
Vik vaughn wrote:What's your favourite kind of ice cream?

If you were to choose between eating a sandwich consisting of Mike's toenail clippings, or smelling Rapsey's sweaty gooch after playing a plethora of different sport related activities. Which would it be?
There is absolutely no viable answer for that question. It's like asking me to choose between 2 of my children (which I don't have yet).

I'd go with the second. As long as I don't have to touch anything/eat anything I'm fine.
H1 wrote:Why you don't come and Pk with us
I do it some times, when I don't feel like programming and I'd like to keep myself busy with PkHonor. It's not that often, but I don't have that much time either.
Clack shody wrote:What kind of music you like ?

Who is your favourite actor ?
I'm into different styles of music, like rock, dubstep, pop, ... As long as it's a bit catchy.

Liam Neeson/Jackie chan
Boise state wrote:Greetings, Dylan.

How goes the Boss Pets?

And, is the mith true: Drops are lowered in the PoH Slayer Cave
Honestly, I haven't looked into it. Pets are Mike's business.

Not as far as I know

Ruler
Honor Player

Re: Dylan/Donderstone2

Post by Ruler » Mon May 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Have you ever done a sport/do you still do a sport, which one?
What sport would you like to do if you could choose?

Nasty narl
Premium Donator

Post by Nasty narl » Mon May 18, 2015 4:38 pm

How did you get into RSPS Programming?
Is it a hard thing to learn?

I created my own Rsps a few years ago but never took it anywhere, just had 3-4 friends on it for fun. Would love to know your story.

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Mon May 18, 2015 4:43 pm

What is your favorite pkhonor memory?
What kind of things do you want to see happen in the next year? (Life, Server, etc)

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon May 18, 2015 4:44 pm

I really want to ask if you like pie, but I won't.

What motivates you to stick around the server for as long as you have?

Favorite pokemon?
Last edited by Azu rite on Tue May 19, 2015 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Mon May 18, 2015 7:36 pm

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being you despise each and last one of us, how much do you hate the community?

A/S/L?

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Mon May 18, 2015 7:40 pm

Rikka wrote: A/S/L?

cheeky

my questions for you:

1. Why is it you're not as good as me at PKing? which I proved by absolutely stomping on you twice.
2. What is it you love about me the most?

Ryun
Premium Donator

Post by Ryun » Mon May 18, 2015 9:32 pm

What made you want to code.

If you weren't programming/coding. What proffesion would you want right now

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Ass or tits?

Elite reborn
Premium Donator

Post by Elite reborn » Mon May 18, 2015 9:40 pm

How did you come up with the name 'Donderstone2'?

What got you into RSPS and/or programming?