Solid Money Making for Premiums

Warrfiend
One Hit Wonder

Solid Money Making for Premiums

Post by Warrfiend » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:27 am

Option 1

Raw/Cooked Rocktails-
Spoiler: show
Fishing Rocktails is one of my favorite ways to make money even though it doesn't yield the highest gp p/h, the reason I like it a lot is because i think it is very relaxing and it is more afkable then the more popular Magic trees W/ Inferno Adze.. The first thing I usually do is go to the grand exchange and look at the buy offers for rocktails and raw rocktails, i usually like to just sell my raw rocktails because I think it usually yeilds more money and I don't like cooking, but for example I recently saw a offer for 101 rocktails for 1m each which means I would get 100m which is wayyy more than i would get if i sold them raw. So i got 101 cooked and then sold the rest raw, I usually buy 1000 living rock minerals at a time because I think if you bought like 10000 and then no one was buying rocktails you would be sol on your money for a while.
GP P/H -Focused- 70m - Afk - 50m

Option 2

Magics W/ Inferno Adze
Cutting Magics with the Inferno Adze is definitely the best way to rack up a lot of pkhonor points. You can also use these pkhonor points to buy chaotics or other items to sell in the grand exchange and make some quick cash. In my opinion I think there are better ways for premiums to make strictly cash but doing this will also give you the fastest woodcutting/firemaking xp in game with brawlers so if you want a quick TWO 2b skills this wouldn't be a bad place to do it. Also if you are trying to get curses or just pkhonor points for another reason this would be the best way to do it as i stated in the beginning of this. You need 95 woodcutting and firemaking (i think, correct me if necessary) to use the inferno adze but those are pretty quick to get.

GP P/H- Depends on how lucky you are with the pkhonor points

Option 3

Dragon Imps-
Dragon Imps, if you can find somewhere to sell them, are probably the fastest way to make money in pkhonor. They do require you to pay attention and they are not afkable, they do require 83 hunter which can take a couple hours to get but it is well worth it. All you need for this though is just a butterfly net and some impling jars, unlike the last two methods which require an investment. But everything here is pretty self explanatory, all you do is catch the implings, go home, and repeat. But always sell them instead of opening them because it will get you much more cash, I would sell them at home and I would get a bulk of them (500-1000) then sell them for 2m each. (Tip: If they are crowded, go to the honor height)
GP P/H- Focused - 950-1000m P/H - Unfocused 600m P/H

Option 4

Frost Dragons-
There are people who have made guides for frost dragons that are much better than anything I could make so I will link them but this is a really good way to make money especially if you have a cannon. It is also very easy to sell your loot because people are always buying Frost Dragon Bones and Draconic Visages.

GP P/H- 450-500m P/H

http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12118

http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=20747
Last edited by Warrfiend on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orangepike
Premium Donator

Re: Solid Money Making for Premiums

Post by Orangepike » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:54 am

Very helpful for newer players. I especially like the detail you've put into it.

Rocktails will always be a good money maker and they are always in demand due to pkers, so it won't take more than a day or two to sell. You've just persuaded me to try d imps though. If they make 1B an hour, I'll definitely give that a go.

Nice work :)

Ivy
Premium Donator

Post by Ivy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:55 am

Cooked rocktails aren't 1m ea, this was just someone who needed some badly. They're like 250-300k ea.

Warrfiend
One Hit Wonder

Post by Warrfiend » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Hades wrote:Cooked rocktails aren't 1m ea, this was just someone who needed some badly. They're like 250-300k ea.
Yes, that's what i was trying to emphasis, always look out in the g.e to see if there are any good deals or people who need them bad so you can get much more money then they actually are

Custom honor
Rookie

Post by Custom honor » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:37 am

Very nice ;D good tips for new premuim users

Ovi
Known Venturer

Post by Ovi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:50 am

Nice guide covers all money making benefits a premium member have ;)

Monkey bars
Premium Donator

Post by Monkey bars » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:02 am

Helpful for new premiums. nice guide