Official Banner Poll

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Vote for your favorite

Poll ended at Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:44 pm

6%
22%
1%
33%
No votes
19%
8%
7%
4%

Total votes: 116

Rawr
Premium Donator

Re: Official Banner Poll

Post by Rawr » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:55 am

I'd like to mention I voted for different ones each time, as I had multiple ones I liked: #6 #7 #4

If that's really 'cheating', then so be it. I don't see it as being unfair, though. If I had actually wanted to, I'd have been smart about what I would have done.

Ambitionz
Premium Donator

Post by Ambitionz » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 am

#2 even tho it's made by Maurits, sadly.

P.S: all the banners are full of shit, considering the following:

- The Staff Team isn't active/amazing.
- Construction isn't even out yet.
- Barely a hundred players on at all times.
- Awful Economy.

Why lie to the newcomers? I understand that PkHonor is in need of players/donations since all the big donators did charge back and receive a ban, but even then there is a NORMAL level of desperation and then there's PkHonor - disgusting.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:29 am

Ambitionz wrote: Why lie to the newcomers?
There won't be newcomers if we don't lie o.o

Ambitionz
Premium Donator

Post by Ambitionz » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:34 am

True true, that's a pretty good point Simon.

Re incarnate
Premium Donator

Post by Re incarnate » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:48 am

Ambitionz wrote:#2 even tho it's made by Maurits, sadly.

- Awful Economy.

Why lie to the newcomers? I understand that PkHonor is in need of players/donations since all the big donators did charge back and receive a ban, but even then there is a NORMAL level of desperation and then there's PkHonor - disgusting.
oh my goodness!
word to everything fam xxx
Image Image

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:20 am

Ambitionz wrote:#2 even tho it's made by Maurits, sadly.

- Awful Economy.

-> As for 'construction not being out yet', it will be soon. The winning banner will ONLY be put to use once construction has been fully released on the server. We have no intention of luring players to a server with false promises as that would only hurt us.
-> Hundreds of players WILL be playing PkHonor after the update, and even more so after the advertisement campaign. I can give you my word on that, and may I turn into a sausage if it doesn't turn out to be true.

Furthermore, it's members of our community who made the banners, not us. The only things we asked to be put in the banners were our features: construction, hunter, GE, nex and bank tabs (and possibly others). Any other additions were done by the creators of the banners, so don't go blaming 'PkHonor' if there are things in the banners that aren't true. We will only be taking responsibility for the banner that eventually wins.
And to be fair, we had times where there were both hundreds of players online and the staff team was doing great, in those times the banners would be telling the truth. Just because we're not doing as good right now doesn't mean those times won't come back - I know they will.

Donderstone2
Programmer

Post by Donderstone2 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:49 pm

To add to Mike's reply:

The staff team has been the victim of a bunch of sad people who couldn't seem to do anything but pick on us. I'm not blaming everything on them, but a big part is their fault, and not ours. However, I will try to work with the staff team to reconstruct it as good as possible (you know I told you that Anthony). I will become more strict on them to make sure they will do their duties as they're expected to do. I've asked Rapsey to put the site (or whatever it was) back online, so I can track how long moderators have been online. That together with their ::next count will decide whether they stay mod or not. I won't care if someone has been mod for a year or a week...

We're trying to improve, but give us a chance.

Pker dan
Rookie

Post by Pker dan » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Danny13oy wrote:I'd like to mention I voted for different ones each time, as I had multiple ones I liked: #6 #7 #4

If that's really 'cheating', then so be it. I don't see it as being unfair, though. If I had actually wanted to, I'd have been smart about what I would have done.
^

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Donderstone2 wrote:To add to Mike's reply:

The staff team has been the victim of a bunch of sad people who couldn't seem to do anything but pick on us. I'm not blaming everything on them, but a big part is their fault, and not ours. However, I will try to work with the staff team to reconstruct it as good as possible (you know I told you that Anthony). I will become more strict on them to make sure they will do their duties as they're expected to do. I've asked Rapsey to put the site (or whatever it was) back online, so I can track how long moderators have been online. That together with their ::next count will decide whether they stay mod or not. I won't care if someone has been mod for a year or a week...

We're trying to improve, but give us a chance.
I think they should be judged by their behavior towards each other and the comunity, help requests done, unjustified punishments, time spent afk (trials and normal mods, so long as they are not doing a case, if they are doing a case the they should provide proof/modyell),overall attitude (this could count as behavior I guess).

I still don't like #4.

Ghostsforum

Post by Ghostsforum » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:22 pm

LOL @ danny cheating :p

made me laugh when i saw multi-voters 'danny13oy' suprise suprise <3