What should we do with the prices?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

What should we do with the prices?

Increase the prices a bit
16%
Increase the prices a lot
24%
Lower the prices a bit
14%
Lower the prices a lot
21%
Leave the prices the way they are
25%

Total votes: 274

B1g trill

Re: What should we do with the prices?

Post by B1g trill » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:15 pm

what we need to do, and what would make the game alot more fun for me personally, probaly alot of other people also. is seriously decrease prices. 100b shouldn't be considered "middle class" tbh i got no idea how you plan to increase,decrease prices but no servers where the owners directly effect the econemy destroys the game. lol so i mean if you could you know significently lower the prices while making it not fuck up the eco will be great.

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Slowbro wrote:eco reset =-)
Liam u slimy gravedigging cunt
There is only one.

Jade
Honor Player

Post by Jade » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:00 pm

everything is how it should be leave it alone
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Slowbro
Premium Donator

Post by Slowbro » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:14 am

eco reset

Tokdacok
Premium Donator

Post by Tokdacok » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:34 am

Lowering prices just causes de-flation. Meaning whatever you do for making money also goes down within ratio of other items.

Hi im aric
Novice

Post by Hi im aric » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:03 am

Blahblahdie wrote:
Danny13oy wrote:Sort them out. Start by:

- Secretly buy them out (preferably through users who you can trust) so that people constantly sell them and are not aware that they will certainly leave the game. If people are aware of this, fewer will want to sell. Prices will rise for a short period of time, but they will crash hard in the long term if it is publicised.
- Give people an incentive to choose to remove their own items. Offer them a Black Partyhat if they trade in 5 Party Hat sets, or a Golden Partyhat for a Custom Whip Set, for example. Basically filter them out by offering people something simple yet desirable in return. Making these items limited time only offers may help or it may not, but offering a variety of items is a good start.

*I don't really think I've explained it all too well, but I tried. Plsnoh8 :3
- Link my "in game suggestion" to this, and it's golden lol.
I really like these two points and they would definitely help decrease the amount of rares in the game. One way to encourage people to have people trade their rares is to have them exchange their rare sets for a limited time new rare that could be introduced. This would allow rares (party hats, custom whips, etc.) to increase in price as well as this new introduced item to be a commodity. You could even make it only tradeable through the GE forcing even more money to be drained out of the game through tax.

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:45 am

Most people want prices decreased because it's hard to buy gear. When you get your gear cheap anything you do becomes worthless. Keep it how it is most prices are fine.

No support

Platfish
Champion

Post by Platfish » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:11 pm

You can't just 'change' prices (lower or higher). If you would decrease prices, people with a lot of cash would become richer, and people with a lot of items would lose their money, and vice versa. There isn't a major problem with current prices, supply and demand will always work out a price. Which you can't really change without messing up the economy.
M a n o 2 wrote:thsis acconat not scammer is acconat not go astak da kan al accont be tae

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:53 pm

My idea would have to be altered due to price changes since the time of it's original posting, but is still a decent concept.