The cost of a room (suggested price list)

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

What do you think of the suggested prices?

Seems good to me
45%
Overall too expensive
31%
Overall too cheap
19%
Some are good, some aren't (which? leave a comment!)
5%

Total votes: 42

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Re: The cost of a room (suggested price list)

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:53 am

Mike wrote:
Sick ownage wrote:vanguard set, trickster set

@Rick. Just no, 20m xp lamps is just way too much on certain skills.
To my knowledge, vanguard, trickster and battlemage sets are truly overpowered pieces of hybrid gear which can only be used in two minigames in RS. Besides, I tried adding them and their models are bugged. So I don't think we should do this.

And no, I don't think we should add any XP lamps to bookcases either. Perhaps we could add something that gives a % XP boost for a short time, with a cooldown on using it?
Sick ownage wrote: Gilded armour :3
Haha, why not. Though I do think it should be something that can really give you an advantage somewhere, not just for looks.
Unless you'd suggest to also boost the stats on the armour..
Usually people want something because of the look, and now how strong it is :3.
But if you think you shall add something to give us advantages somewhere, what about the godbows(Saradomin bow, zamorak bow and guthix bow)? Make some NPCs weak to them? :3
ImageImage

Dacat1
Premium Donator

Post by Dacat1 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Mike wrote:I've hereby put together a list of prices of what a room will cost, along with the main features of the room to explain that cost.

-> Parlour: 10M (mostly for decoration, chairs to sit, fireplace for firemaking, bookcases with no use atm). As for the bookcases, I cannot not make them store books or other items, but perhaps they could give you some kind of useful book when you click on the bookcase. Please suggest here what you think would be a good use for bookcases.
-> Garden: 40M (decoration, trees for woodcutting, dungeon access)
-> Kitchen: 40M (range for cooking, cooking supplies, ingredients for pizza). As for the pizza, that would be pineapple pizza (yum!) which has two bites and heals 14 each bite (no extra effects). If you think pizzas should heal for less (or more), just comment here. They would heal more than rocktail overall but don't heal you that fast. Would be ideal for pVm trips but rocktails would still be better for pVp trips. Note: the ingredients will only be available at the highest level larder at level 83). Lower level larders will give ingredients for pizzas that dont heal as much.
-> Dining room: 10M (decoration, benches to sit, fireplace for firemaking, calling your servant)
-> Workshop: 80M (repairing barrows/chaotic items, making clockwork, painting helms and shields)
-> Bedroom: 20M (decoration, fireplace for firemaking, wardrobes to get free clothes (just for looks) and team capes)
-> Skill hall: 20M (decoration, dungeon access, 2nd floor access)
-> Quest hall: 20M (decoration, dungeon access, 2nd floor access)
-> Games room: 20M (a few minigames with a small money and pkhonor point prize for the winner)
-> Combat room: 20M (fun fights)
-> Study: 80M (teletab creation at lower levels, help with clue scrolls, making lava/mud/steam staffs)
-> Costume room: 30M (boxes to get free costumes (just for looks))
-> Chapel: 150M (altar and incense burners for prayer - the incense burners cannot be lit but they still give extra prayer xp)
-> Portal chamber: 60M (teleportation to useful but hard to reach places). I do not yet know where the portals would lead to. Suggest away.
-> Formal garden: 100M (decoration and either dungeon access or fountain to refill hp + spec bar + prayer). The fountain would have a 'cooldown' of 5/3/1 minutes. A higher level fountain gives a bigger hp/prayer boost, the highest level fountain equals the same as in edgeville. If you disagree with any of these, please let me know.
-> Throne room: 50M (decoration, thrones for yourself, benches to sit, dungeon access). Note: an oubliette can only be built under a throne room, nowhere else.
-> Oubliette: 100M (decoration, cage for players to escape from, ladder to throne room, NPC for pVm/slayer)
-> Dungeon corridor: 70M (decoration, NPC for pVm/slayer)
-> Dungeon junction: 100M (decoration, NPC for pVm/slayer)
-> Dungeon stairs room: 90M (decoration, access to ground floor, NPC for pVm/slayer)
-> Dungeon treasure room: 300M (NPC to kill). The NPC will be a guardian, guarding a treasure chest. You can only open the chest (to collect a prize) once you killed the guardian (you can't get any rewards from a treasure chest without guardian). Both the level of the guardian and the level of the treasure chest will affect the items you can get from the chest. The highest level guardian and highest level chest (both requiring level 99 construction) will yield unique rewards that cannot be obtained anywhere else. What exactly those items are has not yet been determined.
The dungeon corridor + junction should be decreased from this price, as this is a rather daft amount, as most players will want (if they have a dungeon) to have a decent length/ sized dungeon, and if its that price, then just to place 10 of them, you've spent the same as buying 125 rooms essentially.

Ecquid tempus digna adipisci massa.

Vitae est mysterium, dum licet uti.

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Please make the garden fountain premium only (not sure if that was intended)
Also perhaps maybe add some misc drops to the chest as well. Perhaps bundles of skilling supplies. Ones that won't ruin the eco but never ever buy or take too long to do so. Like feathers arrowtips (rune) and impling jars.
Perhaps even some construction materials as well.
As for the highest drop I like guilded armour. Maybe even one of the unique godswords.
Credits to maurits for Signature

Dacat1
Premium Donator

Post by Dacat1 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 am

Smdjagex wrote:Please make the garden fountain premium only (not sure if that was intended)
Also perhaps maybe add some misc drops to the chest as well. Perhaps bundles of skilling supplies. Ones that won't ruin the eco but never ever buy or take too long to do so. Like feathers arrowtips (rune) and impling jars.
Perhaps even some construction materials as well.
As for the highest drop I like guilded armour. Maybe even one of the unique godswords.
Guilded armour yes :D
and maybe one of the katanas, or the bow sword (for cosmetic looks)

Ecquid tempus digna adipisci massa.

Vitae est mysterium, dum licet uti.

Edisdnilb
Wise One

Post by Edisdnilb » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 am

Ideas for the most sought out item(just throwing some out there, maybe ill get lucky and have a good suggestion): Pink PartyHat, Gilded, shit thats all i got coming to me... Oh nude pics of blindside..

P.S. WHERE DO YOU GET ANIMAL MASKS :O

Premium Donator

Post by 762 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:27 am

Money isnt hard to make so it sounds super fair to me.

Values v2
Rookie

Post by Values v2 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:18 pm

looks great but i don't think we will know for sure until it is officially out

Zekrom
Premium Donator

Post by Zekrom » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:41 am

I voted too expensive because I am a broke man. 2b construction = gf my bank

Promage43
Premium Donator

Post by Promage43 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Yeah gilded sound good but add boosts to it

I am jeremy

Post by I am jeremy » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Most of them are good, but I think some of the crap some people probably wont even have is a bit expensive. like 40m for a kitchen seems a bit high to me.