Moderators: 'junior' and 'senior' or just 'moderator'?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should there be junior and senior moderator or just moderator?

Keep as it is: juniors and seniors
42%
Merge the two and just have one rank 'moderator'
38%
I don't mind either way, as long as it is properly organized
21%

Total votes: 48

Subtle
Premium Donator

Re: Moderators: 'junior' and 'senior' or just 'moderator'?

Post by Subtle » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:38 am

Haven't misunderstood. Im all for giving people recognition for their work and efforts, but it will create its own issues. It's like how some people believe that veterans think they are better than everyone else just because they've played longer.

It's irrelevant to their duties. I don't think they need a rank. You guys need unity. But also need to keep in mind that some things are for the better because they do need to be defined, for the sake of people. It's like saying you're going to merge admins with rapsey and mikes rank.... you need people who are able to do certain things. Labelling it under pvp and helper causes the conflict.. but keeping it as the junior/senior, instead of the merge, would just prove and show where their experience is on the ladder.

I know.Im not explaining myself well, I am currently limited for time, so I apologise.
I humbly invite you to join me on my proverbial beach chair

Fierce

Re: Moderators: 'junior' and 'senior' or just 'moderator'?

Post by Fierce » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:00 am

Subtle wrote:Haven't misunderstood. Im all for giving people recognition for their work and efforts, but it will create its own issues. It's like how some people believe that veterans think they are better than everyone else just because they've played longer.

It's irrelevant to their duties. I don't think they need a rank. You guys need unity. But also need to keep in mind that some things are for the better because they do need to be defined, for the sake of people. It's like saying you're going to merge admins with rapsey and mikes rank.... you need people who are able to do certain things. Labelling it under pvp and helper causes the conflict.. but keeping it as the junior/senior, instead of the merge, would just prove and show where their experience is on the ladder.

I know.Im not explaining myself well, I am currently limited for time, so I apologise.
I disagree. If you want an explanation why? Feel free to ask. Personally, I think it's self explanatory as to why I disagree.
Shamelessly Stolen avatar and signature from Djpon3 because attack on titan and oreimo.