Final wilderness achievement diary rewards

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Do you agree with the wilderness sword?

Yes, I fully agree with the price, stats and bonus
74%
I disagree with its price, make it a lot cheaper
No votes
I disagree with its price, make it a bit cheaper
5%
I disagree with its stats, give it the stats of the OSRS wilderness sword
11%
I disagree with its stats, lower them but not by much
5%
I disagree with 20% attack and strength bonus against monsters in the wild
5%

Total votes: 19

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Final wilderness achievement diary rewards

Post by Iron adam » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Simon wrote:Right now, I just see a list of “meh”
I disagree. Noted bones, amulet of eternal glory, and the obelisk destination are all pretty amazing rewards.
Simon wrote:My suggestion: unlock the wilderness slayer taskmaster (already exists on OSRS) that gives 1.5/2x slayer xp/points after finishing 14/28 tasks.
This would probably delay the diary more. I think a better way to approach it is release the diary asap. The rewards are good enough. Then if this wilderness master is added i the future, have a requirement being the completion of the wilderness diaries.
Simon wrote:People will want fast slayer xp. Plus, this’ll actually put more people in the wilderness. Fast XP fuels activity, it’s just how it is.
Fast exp slayer should not be inside the wilderness. Wilderness tasks are already best for money. They don't need to be the best in 2 out of the 3 slayer categories. (Money, Exp, and Points)

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm

We get one large update every 6-12 months. Do we really need to half ass them to speed up the release date?

And @money, that’s fair. Give it only 1.5-2x points then. Same as OSRS.

Then, let’s talk about actually adding uses for slayer points. There’s so many little things that could greatly improve the game.

Repair a chaotic/next armor for 250 pts, etc....

Edit: Wilderness sword

After 14 tasks, heal from damage output at half the rate of the soulsplit prayer while completing a slayer task in the wilderness. Full SS effect after 28 tasks.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Simon wrote:We get one large update every 6-12 months. Do we really need to half ass them to speed up the release date?
?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=71092
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=70875
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=69651
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=69485
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=69318
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68837
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68730
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68592
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68112
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68195
Simon wrote:Then, let’s talk about actually adding uses for slayer points.
Sure, slayer store could use some more stuff. I don't remember seeing any suggestions for it though.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Mon May 07, 2018 7:38 am

Mike wrote:
Adamthalion wrote:
Hello no cc wrote:"Ancient obelisks give you the option to choose which obelisk to teleport to"

this would go into effect as to everyone on the obby correct? one person could choose the location and it would take everyone or did you implement only the one person.
It should teleport every player, just like on OSRS.
Yes, one player chooses the destination and everyone on the platform will get teleported to that destination.
Pvmers (not completed diaries) often use obelisks to escape from pkers (completed diaries). Sounds like choosing destination and teleing everyone is an easy way to fuck with pvmers. The pkers will just tele you to the 50 obby). Can be abused easily. Also could be a way to 'lure'. Just go solo near obbys, wait for someone to try to get away with obbies, tele him ton50s where your friends are...