This might also decrease the demand of whips (since it has the same stats), making whips somewhat cheaper for players to obtain.
On top of that, completing the diary also gives players the ability to recharge their amulet of glory at the Fountain of Rune (does not require premium status) and has a 1/2000 chance to transform your amulet of glory into an Amulet of Eternal Glory, a tradeable Amulet of Glory with unlimited teleports.
A player also suggested to make the noted bone drops a toggle, as players might prefer to have unnoted bone drops instead (especially for lava dragons). I agree with that statement and would add it as an option in the chat interface when talking to Death in Edgeville.
Lastly, I have also added one more PvM reward: higher dark crab catch rates and players only require a fishing level of 75 instead of 85.
The full rewards list now looks like this:
PvM rewards (for Ironman mode players: upon completing 14/27 achievements):
- All bone drops are automatically noted (can be toggled at Death in Edgeville)
- WildyWyrm clue scroll has a 'teleport' option which teleports you to a random WW (only works up to lvl 20 wild)
- Piles in the resource area notes your items for free (so he doesn't take 1 item as fee)
- Dark crabs only require level 75 fishing to catch instead of level 85 and have higher catch rates
- 20% discount on all items in the Bounty Hunter store
- Player kills always have a small chance to drop an elite clue scroll, higher chance when killing BH targets
- Artifact drops will always give one of the 10 most valuable ones (out of the 17 artifacts there are)
- Ability to purchase a Wilderness Sword 4 from the Armour & Weapons store for 100M coins. This item gives free unlimited teleports to the Fountain of Rune and has +82 stab, +78 slash and +82 strength bonus, along with +20% attack and strength bonus against monsters in the wilderness. On death, it goes to your refund box for 80M and 80M coins are dropped for the killer
- Ancient obelisks give you the option to choose which obelisk to teleport to
- Degradeable items last 30% longer in the wilderness (applies to hybrid armour as well)
- Ability to recharge an Amulet of Glory at the Fountain of Rune, with a 1/2000 chance to transform into a tradeable Amulet of Eternal glory