Should regular players be able to complete 2x PvM tasks?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should regular players be able to complete 2x PvM tasks?

Yes, allow them to skip PvP tasks and complete 2x PvM/skilling tasks instead
62%
No, don't allow them to skip the tasks
35%
Undecided (or I simply don't care - just give us the achievements already)
3%

Total votes: 124

Slap a ho
Champion

Re: Should regular players be able to complete 2x PvM tasks?

Post by Slap a ho » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Jousi wrote:Fat kids cannot skip physical education simply because they don't want to do running.
Best comment goes to you. PM me to collect your winnings.

A iron girl
Premium Donator

Post by A iron girl » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:06 pm

I would like it if ironmen could choose the option to do the pking requirements over 2x pvm requirements.

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:09 pm

A iron girl wrote:I would like it if ironmen could choose the option to do the pking requirements over 2x pvm requirements.
Seems reasonable enough

Gethigh udie
Premium Donator

Post by Gethigh udie » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:31 pm

Keep the 500 kill requirement as is. So players can pk in the gear & location of their choice, and not have to worry about getting x amount of dmg with this or that or here and there, and so on. Then make the diary just wildy pvm & skilling challenges. Still gets players into the wild, and lets them do it there way.

OT: They should have to complete it, without a alternative. Many other none or bad pkers in the past have done the current 500 kill req without a alternative. Those that couldn't simply wouldn't get comp, or would have to get it serviced.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:22 am

Thanks for all the feedback - interestingly, almost everyone who posts is against the idea of skipping the PvP part, while almost half the players who vote are in favour.

Looks like the "No" side has somewhat more votes and is more vocal about it, meaning so far the option will not be added. However, we'll leave the topic online until the diary is released, you never know.

King four
Honor Player

Post by King four » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:03 am

Gethigh udie wrote:Keep the 500 kill requirement as is. So players can pk in the gear & location of their choice, and not have to worry about getting x amount of dmg with this or that or here and there, and so on. Then make the diary just wildy pvm & skilling challenges. Still gets players into the wild, and lets them do it there way.

OT: They should have to complete it, without a alternative. Many other none or bad pkers in the past have done the current 500 kill req without a alternative. Those that couldn't simply wouldn't get comp, or would have to get it serviced.
i agree with this, if they dont want to put in the time, they simple dont get the comp cape or have someone service it for them, requirements for comp shouldnt be able to give a easier option for someone, and should be good and all aspects of the game

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Gethigh udie wrote:Keep the 500 kill requirement as is. So players can pk in the gear & location of their choice, and not have to worry about getting x amount of dmg with this or that or here and there, and so on. Then make the diary just wildy pvm & skilling challenges. Still gets players into the wild, and lets them do it there way.

The idea of the pvp diaries is that 500 kills is way too easy to boost.

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Mike wrote:Thanks for all the feedback - interestingly, almost everyone who posts is against the idea of skipping the PvP part, while almost half the players who vote are in favour.

Looks like the "No" side has somewhat more votes and is more vocal about it, meaning so far the option will not be added. However, we'll leave the topic online until the diary is released, you never know.
Frankly, the 'Yes' voters are trying to rig the poll because they have nothing else to offer but "I don't want to PK".

Leetyears

Post by Leetyears » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:44 pm

I had a post here before someone deleted where i simply gave my opinion for x2 pvm. Please give this options to the player as increasing the wilderness pvm requirement will still bring activity to the wild. the vote shows more support for it than against but it seems if you write a post for the x2 pvm option it gets deleted.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Leetyears wrote:I had a post here before someone deleted where i simply gave my opinion for x2 pvm. Please give this options to the player as increasing the wilderness pvm requirement will still bring activity to the wild. the vote shows more support for it than against but it seems if you write a post for the x2 pvm option it gets deleted.
You commenting on posts that are 5 months old and have already been implemented/decided upon is why your post got deleted. You’re just spamming the forums at this point.