Dark Crabs alternative suggestion

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Do you agree with the below Dark Crab suggestion?

I agree with trading Cooked Dark Crabs at the resource area for Cooked Rocktails
14%
I agree with trading Cooked Dark Crabs at the resource area, but for Raw Rocktails
24%
I don't agree with trading them at the resource area
8%
I agree with 22 HP healing and no added bonus
15%
I don't agree with 22 HP, should be 23 HP (no added bonus)
9%
I don't agree with 22 HP, should be 23 HP + leech protection
15%
I don't agree with 22 HP, should be 23 + 5 prayer points
15%

Total votes: 66

Poly
Honor Player

Re: Dark Crabs alternative suggestion

Post by Poly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:02 am

Counterret wrote:
Tezey wrote:
Keiler05 wrote:no.. leave the items kept on death to stack... come on.... lol
I agree.
I want to type this respectfully and appropriate but i cant. F U C K OFF. This is no debate wether it should be fixed or not, its a glitch and has to be patched. Gj Mike! :thumbsup:
There is otherwise no risk to go even fishing there? You can just fish 100k of em without banking (considering you can note them and you'll keep the stack)

I think these benefits wont harm the server and will make the crabs appealing to fish, lets get 2b Fish n Cook!

I'm not sure you read, but it's not a glitch if it's intentional, as Mike had stated.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:27 pm

The option to trade in cooked dark crabs for raw rocktails is leading at the moment. To be honest, it shouldn't even be discussed about because it would be bullshit when you would be able to get cooking exp twice (cook dark crab and cook rocktail)

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Not too fond of this whole, "use skillers and pvmers as bait to temporarily boost our wilderness activity" mentality. Why not promote pking with actual pking rewards and content...

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:34 pm

Ruler wrote:The option to trade in cooked dark crabs for raw rocktails is leading at the moment. To be honest, it shouldn't even be discussed about because it would be bullshit when you would be able to get cooking exp twice (cook dark crab and cook rocktail)
As someone constantly having to trade cooked rocktails for raw because of the dumb af difference in exps, i don’t see a problem with adding a new resource for raws to enter game.

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:37 am

The end of endless Frost dragon farming in wilderness with 3 items. :P

Od on meth1

Post by Od on meth1 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:38 pm

or instead of adding new content you could look into the mass amount of bugs already in the game? :/

Gethigh udie
Premium Donator

Post by Gethigh udie » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:52 pm

Od on meth1 wrote:or instead of adding new content you could look into the mass amount of bugs already in the game? :/
This was polled & added months ago, before the new year.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:44 am

Od on meth1 wrote:or instead of adding new content you could look into the mass amount of bugs already in the game? :/
Or instead of gravedigging and trying to increase your post count, you could actually focus on creating quality posts. There’s only a few developers. You expect everything to happen overnight? Being a prick doesn’t help motivate anybody to fix something any faster. Go post your bug reports in the appropriate section, not here. You just look like an ass when you act like a 6 year old who hasn’t had his afternoon nap.

Od on meth1

Post by Od on meth1 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:53 am

Slap a ho wrote:
Or instead of gravedigging and trying to increase your post count, you could actually focus on creating quality posts. There’s only a few developers. You expect everything to happen overnight? Being a prick doesn’t help motivate anybody to fix something any faster. Go post your bug reports in the appropriate section, not here. You just look like an ass when you act like a 6 year old who hasn’t had his afternoon nap.

i actually find this funny, i couldnt care less about my post count, just stating that some fishing isnt important compared to the amount of bugs there are atm actually effecting the game such as slayer, tsd, ppl losing items and bosses not spawning/glitching out, im sure if it was polled the community would rather have existing things looked into before adding new features

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:59 am

Od on meth1 wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:

i actually find this funny, i couldnt care less about my post count, just stating that some fishing isnt important compared to the amount of bugs there are atm actually effecting the game such as slayer, tsd, ppl losing items and bosses not spawning/glitching out, im sure if it was polled the community would rather have existing things looked into before adding new features
His point about the uselessness of your post still holds. The devs spend countless hours on bugs, and a whole bunch on top of that on new content.

Instead of complaining about bugs, gather the evidence of them and post it in the Report an In-game Glitch section, so they know where to look.