KBD cave changes

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Do you agree with the proposed changes?

Don't allow tele block inside the KBD cave
19%
Allow tele block inside the cave as you always could
11%
Add a second lever at the other side of the cave
18%
Don't add a second lever
6%
Make the KBD non-wild
25%
Keep the KBD cave in the wilderness
21%

Total votes: 158

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Re: KBD cave changes

Post by Rapsey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Xanax 2mg wrote:its banable Now, From what staff says. i was Gone For a few Months so i wasn't here when they made it illegal. either way it should most definitely be illegal lmao. thats a total bug mate.
A bug would be, for example, if you're supposed to be able to tag someone who's in combat with an NPC but you can't, or if the NPC is supposed to stop attacking them once they start disconnecting but it doesn't. That would be a game mechanic not doing what it's supposed to do. As it is the game is doing exactly what we intended it to do: keep them in single combat until the timeout and then log them out.

We only make rules for things that cannot be accomplished through game mechanics. If we wanted to prevent this sort of X-logging we could just change the code so it keeps them logged in and lets you attack them. There's no reason to solve this one with yet another rule.

Xanax 2mg
Premium Donator

Post by Xanax 2mg » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:04 pm

im No coder and all that So i guess i Dont have The Right definition But if i cant logout During Combat by Clicking log Out, but i can if i exit server whilst in Combat how would that not be a Bug? and why in The fuck would that be implemented into the server L0l0l0l0l

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Xanax 2mg wrote:im No coder and all that So i guess i Dont have The Right definition But if i cant logout During Combat by Clicking log Out, but i can if i exit server whilst in Combat how would that not be a Bug? and why in The fuck would that be implemented into the server L0l0l0l0l
Well let me ask you this: if you're being attacked by an NPC and suddenly your internet connection drops out, do you expect your character will still be standing there being attacked by that NPC 2 days later? ;)

Xanax 2mg
Premium Donator

Post by Xanax 2mg » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:49 pm

ok, i see. solid point lmao

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 pm

U could make it work like if it's pvp combat u can't log for 5mins then it still logs of so ppl don't box for dayz. But basuraesti might get too many kills with ddos tool where he now fails to kill them in time.

And where's the fucking 75% required to pass a poll, fuckint tb removed AND extra levers AND better pvm drops dafuq happened to my fav. Pvp spot :( I use my veto right.

Tb removed or extra lever would've been nuf :'(
Last edited by The underdog on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#Justice4Church

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Why is this even being polled? Been around since the beginning and I don't think I've ever seen a person complain about it.

Focus your attention on something productive.