Dying @ Zulrah

Let yourself be heard in our official polls!

What should happen with lost items when dying at Zulrah?

Drop on the island with a high timeout (like 20 minutes)
5
5%
Drop near the boat (where the priestess is found on OSRS) with a high timeout (like 20 mins)
56
62%
Add the priestess just like it is in OSRS, who holds onto all lost items until you die another time (takes time to code)
30
33%
 
Total votes : 91
Game Administrator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 6787
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Dying @ Zulrah

Postby Admin adam » Tue May 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Iron bat wrote:We need the 3rd one for ult ironmen if they wanna skill

You wont "need" it. The whole point behind UIM was no banking. The Zulrah Bank was a mistake by the Osrs team. Makes more sense for us to eliminate this.

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:20 am
Location: Here

Re: Dying @ Zulrah

Postby Blackbird » Wed May 17, 2017 5:03 am

Voted before I thought of UIM I would agree with option 2
Image

Honor Player
Posts: 5781
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:03 am

Re: Dying @ Zulrah

Postby Simon » Wed May 17, 2017 7:37 am

Sad bird wrote:Voted before I thought of UIM I would agree with option 2


You know we don't even have UIM on here lol
Image

Image
Image

Game Administrator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 6787
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Dying @ Zulrah

Postby Admin adam » Wed May 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Simon wrote:
Sad bird wrote:Voted before I thought of UIM I would agree with option 2


You know we don't even have UIM on here lol

It will be coming in a future update.

Premium Donator
Posts: 3751
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 am
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Dying @ Zulrah

Postby I2aw origins » Thu May 18, 2017 3:46 am

Adamthalion wrote:
Simon wrote:
Sad bird wrote:Voted before I thought of UIM I would agree with option 2


You know we don't even have UIM on here lol

It will be coming in a future update.


lets not make any decisions regarding new content on the basis that something may come in a future update.

Remember when we did that for summoning? look at summoning now.

Game Administrator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 6787
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Dying @ Zulrah

Postby Admin adam » Thu May 18, 2017 3:59 am

I2aw origins wrote:
Adamthalion wrote:
Simon wrote:You know we don't even have UIM on here lol

It will be coming in a future update.

lets not make any decisions regarding new content on the basis that something may come in a future update.

Remember when we did that for summoning? look at summoning now.

This decision is effectively the same as the alternate 20 minute timer. The only difference is that you don't get fucked over for server dc's and staff wont have to process all those refunds. Eliminating UIM abuse is just another positive.

Sysadmin
User avatar
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Dying @ Zulrah

Postby Rapsey » Thu May 18, 2017 12:43 pm

I2aw origins wrote:lets not make any decisions regarding new content on the basis that something may come in a future update.

Remember when we did that for summoning? look at summoning now.

I think that's a terrible idea, we should definitely be thinking ahead. Summoning is like the one exception that we eventually decided not to add. UIM on the other hand is 100% certain to be released in the next few months. Most of the implementation is already done, we just don't want to release it until we have introduced all the features to maximize inventory space.

I agree that it's foolish to base decisions on what might happen, but it's equally foolish to completely ignore all plans and make a decision now when you already know it will conflict with one of the next updates.

Wise One
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: Dying @ Zulrah

Postby Tayron » Thu May 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Tbh I think all items (but the ones you protect) should be lost. Not an easy boss and should be attempted by only the people who are willing to lose something to learn zulrah
Shit I lost almost 5m on osrs trying to learn every phase on zulrah.

Game Administrator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 6787
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Dying @ Zulrah

Postby Admin adam » Thu May 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Tayron wrote:Tbh I think all items (but the ones you protect) should be lost. Not an easy boss and should be attempted by only the people who are willing to lose something to learn zulrah
Shit I lost almost 5m on osrs trying to learn every phase on zulrah.

How? It is a safe boss. No way you used 5m in supplies, thats like 5k sharks.

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1434
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: ❄ My Igloo ❄

Re: Dying @ Zulrah

Postby Troll n roll » Thu May 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Adamthalion wrote:
Tayron wrote:Tbh I think all items (but the ones you protect) should be lost. Not an easy boss and should be attempted by only the people who are willing to lose something to learn zulrah
Shit I lost almost 5m on osrs trying to learn every phase on zulrah.

How? It is a safe boss. No way you used 5m in supplies, thats like 5k sharks.

Slow learner.
Image
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Polls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests