Brawling gloves on death

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

What should happen with Brawling gloves on death?

They go to your refund box immediately (costing 200M to refund)
9%
They go to your refund box immediately (costing 400M to refund)
3%
They stay on the floor only for you (like a fire cape) and go to your refund box after 2 minutes (costing 400M to refund)
70%
They turn into 250M coins and 250 PkPoints for the killer
18%

Total votes: 66

Mike
Programmer

Brawling gloves on death

Post by Mike » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:11 pm

Should brawling gloves go to your refund box on death, or should they give an amount of coins and PkHonor Points to the one who kills you?

Note: if they go to your refund box immediately, your opponent will receive 50% of the value as coin drop.

Pim
Premium Donator

Re: Brawling gloves on death

Post by Pim » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:17 pm

#4 all the way

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:29 pm

I don't see th logic in there being a poll here. Of course nobody will vote for something that inconveniences them.

Ever since brawlers came our, narrows gloves have been barely used. Why should brawlers be essentially a risk-free version of barrows gloves?

Either make them disappear on death or nerf their stats by 2 in each category.

Tezey
Honor Player

Post by Tezey » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Simon wrote:I don't see th logic in there being a poll here. Of course nobody will vote for something that inconveniences them.

Ever since brawlers came our, narrows gloves have been barely used. Why should brawlers be essentially a risk-free version of barrows gloves?

So 99 cons means nothing?

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:18 pm

Simon wrote:I don't see th logic in there being a poll here. Of course nobody will vote for something that inconveniences them.

all of these options are pretty terrible, so reducing stats would be irrelevant, and would only affect the PvM aspect of the gloves.

If (when) this happens you won't see any more brawlers in the wildy, except when people forget they have them on.

IMO, #1 is the best option since there's no real reason to bring them anymore. It's a 200M mistake vs 40m barrows gloves.

Also you should remove option 3, since the goal here is to transition to barrows gloves, unless I'm wrong.

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:31 pm

I honestly would like the stats of Brawling gloves being reduced. Not only do they offer best experience rate, but also best stats for combat. The combination is way to good and would like to see it balanced. You could drive up the cost for obtaining them, however on death they could be lost for nothing in return. This would highlight the use of brawlers and have make a distinct use. On the same token, you could add diffrent gloves in the future that could serve as BIS without making them completley overpowered. But if that's out of the question, the Brawlers should go to the refund box immediately, costing 400m to refund. There should be no safe BIS items to use without a risk of loosing it. The risk shouldn't be small either. Also if they are used in PvP, the killer should get half the reward of what it would cost to buy them back, i.e 200m cash.
ImageImage

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:25 pm

Hmmm now that I think about it, brawlers really shouldn't have stats at all. The 30% bonus exp is op enough. Remove the stats and they will still be good for their intended use, skilling. Then people will start using barrows gloves again for pking and pvming.
Please add removal of stats option.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:30 pm

Make barrows gloves have an unlock cost of 200 pkp and theyre free thereafter

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:33 pm

We all see where the poll is leaning towards...

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:57 am

You're using these brawlers with nice stats and will be able to get them for free if you return within 2mins is what's voted for atm. To be it sounds unfair because 1) you use them without really risking them in most cases and 2) your opponent is not rewarded for killing someone using the gloves.
To me it sounds fair that they go to refund if you are outside the wildy for free. If you die with them in the wildy you can buy them back for 200m from refund and your enemy gets 100m.
I'm using this as an opportunity to get attention for similar problems. Firecape should be free from refund (just like max cape and comp cape, currently only new players are punished) and dragon (or) should go to refund where you can buy it for a price and your opponent gets 50% of the price as well. Currently dragon (or) can be used to freely pvm in the wildy for example, as it goes to refund for free when you die with it.