Ultimate Ironman Mode & storage abilities

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Postpone UIM or release without looting bag for 4 weeks?

Postpone Ultimate Ironman Mode until the Looting Bag and other storage options are added
74%
Release UIM without extra storage for 4 weeks
26%

Total votes: 31

Mike
Programmer

Ultimate Ironman Mode & storage abilities

Post by Mike » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:09 pm

With the issue of the Looting Bag (as well as other storage capabilities) being brought to my attention in light of our upcoming Ultimate Ironman Mode release, I have a choice to make. However, I'm hoping that the community will help me making said decision through this poll.

The fact is, after both having worked on PkHonor non-stop for the past 5 months, Rapsey and myself will be taking a break until the end of the month. We'll still deal with donation cases and urgent/important in-game bugfixes, but other than that we'd like to stay away from everything just for a short time, so that we can continue with its development with renewed energy.

However, this also means items such as the looting bag, rune pouch and other means to allow for extra inventory space will not be implemented until at least the end of the first week of February.

The question is as follows: do we postpone the release of Ultimate Ironman Mode until the Looting Bag & other storage features are added, or do we proceed with the UIM mode as planned without extra storage?

* note: if UIM is not added, we're willing to give you one new wilderness boss in return tomorrow ;)

You decide!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Ultimate Ironman Mode & storage abilities

Post by Iron adam » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:12 pm

Oh definitely wilderness boss first. While UIM will be a cool update, it is not going to be for everyone in the community.
Enjoy your well earned break.
Last edited by Iron adam on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr etho
Premium Donator

Post by Mr etho » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 pm

I'll take the UIM without the storage, we'll find a way to get used to it, and having Lootingbag introdouced later would be like ''achivement'' or something. I'm more interested in UIM then in a new boss.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:18 pm

We can wait the 4 weeks or whatever, we just got a big client update that should hold people for a while.

Plus everyone would rather have a wildy boss than ultimate ironman regardless lol. Haven't heard anyone excited for ultimate ironman tbh

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Ain wrote: Plus everyone would rather have a wildy boss than ultimate ironman regardless lol. Haven't heard anyone excited for ultimate ironman tbh
Kinda agree with this weird and sexual cuckboy.

To me, UIM looks like a bit of a cop-out. Copy paste some ironman code, add a few more exceptions, donezo.

Hype was created for new content/bosses and PKing updates. Let's see that through? Take your time on it, sure, but let's just focus on the good stuff.
Last edited by Amount on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Floriduh
Premium Donator

Post by Floriduh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:39 pm

don't plan on playing it either way but still feel like you should delay it until the actual mechanics are worked out. the looting bag is a huge part of the UIM in OSRS.
Signature courtesy of Retsnom

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Delay support

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:09 am

@Ain and Brad, I suppose that's also what makes it easy to introduce UIM, so why not?

Enjoy the break

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:33 am

Sverre wrote:@Ain and Brad, I suppose that's also what makes it easy to introduce UIM, so why not?

Enjoy the break
I didn't say anything about that.

Regardless of how easy UIM is to implement I'd still rather it be fully functional with looting bag, etc.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:06 am

Now I cancelled my internship for nothing, hope I can get it back and cancel it again on uim release.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18