Small PkPoints bonus based on risked wealth?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Add bonus PkHonor Poinst based on risked wealth?

Yes, add it and make them give good bonuses
43%
Yes, add it and keep the bonus reasonable
30%
Yes, add it but keep the bonus really small
3%
Don't care either way
4%
Preferably not, but not too strong an opinion
1%
No, absolutely not
18%

Total votes: 67

Fsmurf7
Wise One

Re: Small PkPoints bonus based on risked wealth?

Post by Fsmurf7 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:43 am

Courtens wrote:not really a good idea because people gone abuse it, double logging in and kill eacother with low loot soo nooooo!
You don't get pkps for killing yourself

Elloethere
Known Venturer

Post by Elloethere » Wed May 10, 2017 6:24 pm

The underdog wrote:Stop right there.

Don't get me wrong but...

We get these overpowered rewards from the bounty hunter leaderboard, up to hundreds of Pkp per kill of even a naked guy doing his clue.

Also get a fair Pkp amount if we kill them without leaderboard bonus and now we're polling to add a measly 10 Pkp to a kill of 1b.

What I really want is to remove death from taking Pkp after your kill of a person in gear that's just as strong as nex equipment with chaotics, korasi and whatnot.
Or when you even get a kill of somebody in actual nex equipment and it takes away half of the Pkp leaving you with 500Pkp (500m at best) for 15b equipment.

I've suggested making it more attractive to kill a person in the best gear who's dominating the wilderness. But 10Pkp isn't going tulo cut it.

For example you want to take down a person with 5b risk, you buy some medium gear worth 300m. Buy some barrow gloves for 70PKP and use your chaotic to even have a chance of killing the enemy.
Too bad, you died, you lost 70Pkp gloves and 150Pkp/m chaotic charge upon 300m gear. While if you killed your enemy for bandos and Ely (ex.) you get 50Pkp.

Or if the enemy is in full vesta/statiuss/zuriels/virtus/torva/has rapier/korasi/etc your loot gets already nerfed by the fact it turns to plain Pkp worth only a percentage of the initial shop value and then this scumbag death comes along and snitches half of it too.

Same goes for zeros godsword, cw armour, brawlers and whatnot being totally unfair and unbalanced towards people who aren't maxed and rich...
I agree with this.

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:38 pm

James wrote:This will do nothing but give "seasoned" PKers access to even more vestas and chaotics. You should be working on the bottom end of PKing rather than the top.
This !
Spoiler: show