Last Man Standing

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Would you like to see Last Man Standing?

Absolutely YES!
68%
Nope
32%

Total votes: 111

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Last Man Standing

Post by Iron adam » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:25 am

Fix what is broken before adding new content. What will also be dead content eventually.

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:07 am

You know you've hit the mark these days when your comments get deleted. I wasn't even offensive, just spitting truth. Let's try again...

Dylan, you tend to make a random post out of nowhere, promising all sorts of things and creating hype, only to disappear after. Probably shouldn't do that anymore.

Cheers.

Donderstone2
Programmer

Post by Donderstone2 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:24 am

Amount wrote:You know you've hit the mark these days when your comments get deleted. I wasn't even offensive, just spitting truth. Let's try again...

Dylan, you tend to make a random post out of nowhere, promising all sorts of things and creating hype, only to disappear after. Probably shouldn't do that anymore.

Cheers.
Actually, I do plan on making this if it has enough people that vote for it. The main reason why I haven't done anything yet is because I was waiting for Mike to finish the current client, because of all the ID's that have changed, which would make it really impractical for both me and him to make this.

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Donderstone2 wrote:
Amount wrote:You know you've hit the mark these days when your comments get deleted. I wasn't even offensive, just spitting truth. Let's try again...

Cheers.
Actually, I do plan on making this if it has enough people that vote for it. The main reason why I haven't done anything yet is because I was waiting for Mike to finish the current client, because of all the ID's that have changed, which would make it really impractical for both me and him to make this.
According to Mike's post Dylan helped Mike find some of the interfaces for the Chinchompas and Salamanders so I'm assuming he's been doing some supporting work for the new client whilst waiting for the ID's to update.

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Donderstone2 wrote:

Cheers.
Fair, sorry.

Can you comment on the prayer issue? Prayer doesn't work like it does in OSRS; the whole fun of LMS is flicking. We can't flick on here.

EDIT:
To give my initial post some context:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=53621
viewtopic.php?f=93&t=38372
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=34623

Lipe ripo
Premium Donator

Post by Lipe ripo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Support!

Slammedeg
Premium Donator

Post by Slammedeg » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:19 pm

This one has my vote! I think if done efficiently, sure thing. Always for more things to do in game.

P v m syko

Post by P v m syko » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:21 am

I love the idea of LMS comming to PkHonor!

Yeah u
Wise One

Post by Yeah u » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:12 am

Please make Lms in Pkhonor :shock:
It just grows like that, and if you just happen to set it on fyah

4gottengodz
Champion

Post by 4gottengodz » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:18 am

It's already dead on osrs don't see it working out on pkh
Karl25 pk wrote:Shes bouncing on someones cock atm