Changing how LootShare Points work

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should LootShare Points give a higher chance instead of guaranteed drop?

Yes, make it a chance, scaling with your LSP
37%
No, leave it as it is - guaranteed drop for most LSP
63%

Total votes: 43

Babe
Wise One

Re: Changing how LootShare Points work

Post by Babe » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Hayden wrote:why do things like this, who literally no one complains about, get a poll, meanwhile there's 50+ suggestions about the wilderness that get ignored for years =-\\\\\\\
Hayden's right.
This change is not really needed.

Joby
Forum Addict

Post by Joby » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:22 am

Getting robbed on drops = lsp. So every person who has LSP has already missed drops, why make them suffer more. Keep it the same please

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:52 am

Hayden wrote:why do things like this, who literally no one complains about, get a poll, meanwhile there's 50+ suggestions about the wilderness that get ignored for years =-\\\\\\\

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:36 am

Exactly my first thought when I saw this thread, didn't want to post that though.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:42 am

Jonas wrote:
Exactly my first thought when I saw this thread, didn't want to post that though.
Pvmers bring money to the server, pkers dont. Mike diesnt need to focus on pvp

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:54 pm

"hey mike how about some pking upda-"

"LOOTSHARE."

Okaytbh

Post by Okaytbh » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:02 am

Tis an interesting idea. One problem that I could see occurring is, since the lootshare system you're proposing is based upon chance, one person could, hypothetically, get all the drops. Not saying this is a huge possibility, but neither is losing 12 times in a row when you're staking, and I see that happen all the time. Other than that may I sugjest an amendment? Since some players seem to like it the way it is, and some wouldn't mind having this update, would it be possible to put an option up maybe in the clan settings that the owner could change for "old lootshare" vs "new lootshare" ? I don't know how much extra work that would be but I think if this were to become a reality it might be a good idea to give people the option to choose what they want.
Image Wanna know a secret?
Spoiler: show
#DicksOutforHarambe!
:badjokeeel:

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:40 pm

Okaytbh wrote:Tis an interesting idea. One problem that I could see occurring is, since the lootshare system you're proposing is based upon chance, one person could, hypothetically, get all the drops. Not saying this is a huge possibility, but neither is losing 12 times in a row when you're staking, and I see that happen all the time. Other than that may I sugjest an amendment? Since some players seem to like it the way it is, and some wouldn't mind having this update, would it be possible to put an option up maybe in the clan settings that the owner could change for "old lootshare" vs "new lootshare" ? I don't know how much extra work that would be but I think if this were to become a reality it might be a good idea to give people the option to choose what they want.
Makes it too confusing. Stick with one system, if you have good reasons to change it why not just change it for everyone (same goes for not changing)