[Wildy poll 6] Nex sets

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Drop & degrade Nex items to 0 on death?

Yes, drop & degrade to 0
41%
No (current system)
14%
Make Nex items degrade over time
11%
Don't make them degrade over time (current system)
34%

Total votes: 288

Simon
Honor Player

Re: [Wildy poll 6] Nex sets

Post by Simon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:15 am

Blahblahdie wrote:Most definitely.

Allow them to drop and degrade to 0, could cost 500m to repair each part, seeing as that's more than fair.

Return the hp boost as well.
^ Definitely.

HP boost = incentive for people to use nex sets = more high riskers.

Maybe nerf the HP boost by 50% if we don't want it to be too OP

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:21 am

Simon wrote:
Blahblahdie wrote:Most definitely.

Allow them to drop and degrade to 0, could cost 500m to repair each part, seeing as that's more than fair.

Return the hp boost as well.
^ Definitely.

HP boost = incentive for people to use nex sets = more high riskers.

Maybe nerf the HP boost by 50% if we don't want it to be too OP
PVMers will be more incline to use the full set stacked with a divine when out in the wildy. I know they'll be a challenge but the rewards would be sweet.

I also very much agree with a 50% nerf

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Make them degrade in combat. But unlock the ability to remove it for 1000 castle wars tickets
Credits to maurits for Signature

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Nex sets should degrade over time, no matter what the result of the poll is as it's healthy for the game in the long run. It's one of the best sets in-game, and it should come with a cost in the long run.
ImageImage

Nick
Honor Player

Post by Nick » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:36 pm

B0rnt0b3pk wrote:Nex sets should degrade over time, no matter what the result of the poll is as it's healthy for the game in the long run. It's one of the best sets in-game, and it should come with a cost in the long run.
This ^

Those voting no are just voting for their own benefits, not for the overall game benefits. They don't even provide a valid explanation on why Nex sets should remain non-degradeable.

If there was a poll for chaotics to be non degradable, then at least half the community will vote yes because they only care about themselves.
Bill Gates wrote:“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:45 pm

Nick wrote:
B0rnt0b3pk wrote:Nex sets should degrade over time, no matter what the result of the poll is as it's healthy for the game in the long run. It's one of the best sets in-game, and it should come with a cost in the long run.
This ^

Those voting no are just voting for their own benefits, not for the overall game benefits. They don't even provide a valid explanation on why Nex sets should remain non-degradeable.

If there was a poll for chaotics to be non degradable, then at least half the community will vote yes because they only care about themselves.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 pm

If nex sets degrade though, I won't use them anymore.

I'll be happy to bring void instead of torva then, if they degrade they become even harder to trade than before too.

I personally just hate degrading equipment, vesta is better than bandos yet you won't use vesta in pvm because it degrades so fast.

On the other hand people with nex sets are rich enough, but if you have to invest 25% of your loots back into your armour you won't use it.
#Justice4Church

Nick
Honor Player

Post by Nick » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:57 pm

The underdog wrote:If nex sets degrade though, I won't use them anymore.

I'll be happy to bring void instead of torva then, if they degrade they become even harder to trade than before too.

I personally just hate degrading equipment, vesta is better than bandos yet you won't use vesta in pvm because it degrades so fast.

On the other hand people with nex sets are rich enough, but if you have to invest 25% of your loots back into your armour you won't use it.
If it degrades, return the Hp boost to them (only if unskulled), so ppl would still use them in Wild. The reason why only if they're unskulled is due to raggers at edge.

In terms of defence, torva is far better than bandos, not just the Hp boost. Void sucks if your solo bossing. Also, Nex sets now have a passive 10% Attack bonus if I'm not wrong.
Bill Gates wrote:“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Nick wrote:
This ^

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:52 pm

All Nex would become tradebale without the usage of GE if I understand this correctly?
Make them degrade at the rate of a chaotic, and like I said, charge 500m to re-charge from 0. (per piece, more than fair).

Return the hp boost while unskulled, like others have stated, and possibly only have the 10% accuracy boost when skulled, seeing as nex sets aren't as OP as people like to think they are. I have pked with, and againt Torva. Nothing screams OP about it, unless combined with like a divine.

Also, make it so that if you die in torva (if you protect the pieces whilst unskulled) that you lose a charge ( increments of 10. So ex: If you have torva 80 on, it'd go to 70).