[Wildy poll 4] Multiple BH emblems

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should you be allowed to have multiple BH emblems?

Yes
88%
No (current system)
4%
I don't care either way
8%

Total votes: 26

Mike
Programmer

[Wildy poll 4] Multiple BH emblems

Post by Mike » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:56 pm

I'm not even sure if we need a poll about this at all, because I already know the outcome ("YES PLEASE, NAO")

However, I still want to point out that players tend to 'abuse' a system that allows you to have more than one BH emblem at the same time. More specifically, if they know they're up against a tough enemy, they would bank their high tier emblem and pick a low tier instead. If they are certain the target is an easy one, they take the high tier emblem instead.

If anyone has any thoughts or alternative suggestions, I'm all ears.

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Re: [Wildy poll 4] Multiple BH emblems

Post by Blahblahdie » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:59 pm

That works on osrs though, and is highly beneficial here. If im in rune and a d scim, and my targets in barrows, they might see me a an easily kill. Until... I pull out my ags and ko them. Things like this happen all the time.

Plus, it gives both new and old players a chance to build off emblems instead of climbing tiers just to lose them.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Mike wrote:I'm not even sure if we need a poll about this at all, because I already know the outcome ("YES PLEASE, NAO")

However, I still want to point out that players tend to 'abuse' a system that allows you to have more than one BH emblem at the same time. More specifically, if they know they're up against a tough enemy, they would bank their high tier emblem and pick a low tier instead. If they are certain the target is an easy one, they take the high tier emblem instead.

If anyone has any thoughts or alternative suggestions, I'm all ears.
It's not really abuse, it's risk aversion and it's indifferent to people putting tiers in their bank before they fight a tough target. I don't care either way.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Anything better than max gear rushing pvmers and clue hunters just to get some chance in bounty hunter profits.

At the moment edge bounty hunter pking is pointless.
#Justice4Church

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Mike wrote:("YES PLEASE, NAO")