[Wildy poll 1] Frost dragons in deep wild

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should Frost dragons be added to the ice plateau?

Yes, more deep wild activity
75%
No, don't take from the premium members
19%
I don't like it, but I understand it's for the best.
2%
I don't care either way
4%

Total votes: 52

Mike
Programmer

[Wildy poll 1] Frost dragons in deep wild

Post by Mike » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:25 pm

As part of our wilderness improvement, one of the suggestions was to add Frost dragons to the North-East corner of the deep wilderness (the Ice Plateau, North of the Glacors and East of the agility course).

Now, Frost dragons, just like rocktails, were added as a premium-only feature, and we don't want to devalue premium status even more. However, considering it would be a risky endeavour (but a profitable one), I do think it's one of those things that shouldn't really be a problem.

A few things though, if this suggestion would be accepted:
> The Ice plateau would become a permanent multi-combat area
> The ice warriors would be removed from the area
> No more than 1 Frost Dragon at any time would be aggressive towards a player, so they wouldn't pile you
> It would be removed as a WildyWyrm spawn location

Rwter
Honor Player

Re: [Wildy poll 1] Frost dragons in deep wild

Post by Rwter » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Sweeeet

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:30 pm

Support, this would bring many people striving to make some quick cash into the wildy. After the initial rush of players, if this got released, it would settle provide a stable pking and pvming environment.

Evan
Honor Player

Post by Evan » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Add elite clues as well.
Be da best: [x]

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:39 pm

Evan wrote:Add elite clues as well.
Could the elites be added to frosts if you are a premium player? This way you could be giving something back to premium players for the small loss of the bone price?

If it's not possible to let a certain status get different drops, just add the elite drops to the frost dragons within the player owned house.

Evan
Honor Player

Post by Evan » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:41 pm

Ely pure wrote:
Evan wrote:Add elite clues as well.
Could the elites be added to frosts if you are a premium player? This way you could be giving something back to premium players for the small loss of the bone price?

If it's not possible to let a certain status get different drops, just add the elite drops to the frost dragons within the player owned house.
No any player should be able to get the elite in the wildy and not in wildy it's just dumb because there is no risk. Getting to and from the frost dragons in the wildy will already take longer and is more dangerous so premium players have risk free frosts.
Be da best: [x]

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:02 pm

To be fairly honest, I'm digging the hell out of this idea. With nee players joining, it does more than just benefiting the wilderness, so I see it as a win win.

I think the dragons should have a 1/5 chance of dropping the bones noted. That way if someone camps the dragons for like a hour and then a pker comes and kills them, they won't feel like their entire time was wasted if they keep some noted bones (of course, the entirety of the noted bones would have to accumulate over the rest of their items (price wise probably). They keep 3 items unskulled anyway, 4 if they protect.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:07 pm

Blahblahdie wrote:To be fairly honest, I'm digging the hell out of this idea. With nee players joining, it does more than just benefiting the wilderness, so I see it as a win win.

I think the dragons should have a 1/5 chance of dropping the bones noted. That way if someone camps the dragons for like a hour and then a pker comes and kills them, they won't feel like their entire time was wasted if they keep some noted bones (of course, the entirety of the noted bones would have to accumulate over the rest of their items (price wise probably). They keep 3 items unskulled anyway, 4 if they protect.
Got the idea from Arrav, if you ever played it. Shut down though =(

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Humb gre wrote:
Blahblahdie wrote:To be fairly honest, I'm digging the hell out of this idea. With nee players joining, it does more than just benefiting the wilderness, so I see it as a win win.

Got the idea from Arrav, if you ever played it. Shut down though =(
If that was the one where it looked like it was snowing at edge wild, then I played it for 5 minutes before I concluded it was garbage lol.

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:27 am

Yea, I'd love to see them.
Also add elites to them, only in the wild, for everyone.

So the premiums at the POH only drop hard clues.