F2P rocktail fishing spots in wild

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should there be F2P wilderness rocktail spots?

Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 72

Yeah u
Wise One

Re: F2P rocktail fishing spots in wild

Post by Yeah u » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:20 am

Amount wrote:Killing skillers in the wilderness is not the type of wilderness activity that people want. That's not even challenging or fun.
Well said, Definitely support some kind of GET BACK IN WILDY program.
It just grows like that, and if you just happen to set it on fyah

Bananakiwi
Honor Player

Post by Bananakiwi » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:50 am

Another spot for Kishan to camp and murder naked people :) haha

Literally first thing that came to mind

Not the intended purpose of the idea, but it's more than fair to assume a lot of people would do this, which is not the sort of thing we need back in the wild, people would probably just make level 3's and camp/bot it to avoid that which could cause more problems. I support the idea but I don't think the wild is where it should be! Perhaps somewhere else out of the way?..

Edit: the only way I can see it being super viable in the wild is it might drive cc's to go to war over control for the spot, which would be positive wild activity. But that's the far less likely scenario of the two

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:38 am

Bananakiwi wrote:Another spot for Kishan to camp and murder naked people :) haha

Literally first thing that came to mind

Not the intended purpose of the idea, but it's more than fair to assume a lot of people would do this, which is not the sort of thing we need back in the wild, people would probably just make level 3's and camp/bot it to avoid that which could cause more problems. I support the idea but I don't think the wild is where it should be! Perhaps somewhere else out of the way?..

Edit: the only way I can see it being super viable in the wild is it might drive cc's to go to war over control for the spot, which would be positive wild activity. But that's the far less likely scenario of the two
Didnt think about that before 100% support

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:33 am

It's already there for months and it's dead content, all it needs to fix it is a guy who'd note the rocktails and the item protect prayer would be fixed with stackables aka noted stuff/bolts/runes/gp.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:40 pm

Jonas wrote:It's already there for months and it's dead content, all it needs to fix it is a guy who'd note the rocktails and the item protect prayer would be fixed with stackables aka noted stuff/bolts/runes/gp.
You mean make it work like on RS so the whole stack isn't counted as one item? Cause we were under the impression people wanted it to be this way on Pkhonor.

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:32 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Jonas wrote:It's already there for months and it's dead content, all it needs to fix it is a guy who'd note the rocktails and the item protect prayer would be fixed with stackables aka noted stuff/bolts/runes/gp.
You mean make it work like on RS so the whole stack isn't counted as one item? Cause we were under the impression people wanted it to be this way on Pkhonor.
yeah, but i think it should only be for those types of things

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:06 pm

Hayden wrote:
Rapsey wrote:
yeah, but i think it should only be for those types of things
Yeah preferably that ^.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:26 pm

So for some stackables you'd keep 3 and for others you'd keep the whole stack? Wouldn't that be rather confusing? Also, could you give some examples of items this should not apply to (i.e. where the stack counts as 1 item)?

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Rapsey wrote:So for some stackables you'd keep 3 and for others you'd keep the whole stack? Wouldn't that be rather confusing? Also, could you give some examples of items this should not apply to (i.e. where the stack counts as 1 item)?
Anything money related is alright as is imo

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:46 pm

So, the RS approach for all noted items and other stackables, but with "stack counts as 1 item" exceptions for all of these as well as our custom 100M/500M/1B tickets?