+50% XP / double XP events for Ironman Mode?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should Ironman Mode players be allowed to enjoy +50% or double XP weekends?

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 59

Mike
Programmer

+50% XP / double XP events for Ironman Mode?

Post by Mike » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:25 pm

The vast majority of the community seems to be in favor of allowing Ironman mode players to participate in events, so I guess that's decided. However, it does look like not everyone is in favor of letting them participate in +50% XP or double XP events. So let's decide that here and now.

Note that at least 2/3rd would have to agree in order to let them participate

Also note that this doesn't necessarily mean they won't ever get access to +50% or double xp weekends, it just means that it won't be for the next month (or few months). If it's a no, we can always hold this poll again later, opinions might change by then.

Andres
Developer

Re: +50% XP / double XP events for Ironman Mode?

Post by Andres » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:42 pm

They should be able to enjoy those events.

Besides that, they have to get all resources themselves, AND since the xp events are not announced they won't get time to mass collect resources.

I support This.

Death purity
Honor Player

Post by Death purity » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:49 pm

I would let them be involved in like double pk point weekends and do like a double pet drop rate for them. I don't even see why not let them be involved in like free premium zone and skilling zone for a weekend let them go to Corp a few times and stuff like that. Don't let them do double xp, double drop rate for items etc. just a few options.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:50 pm

No thanks.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:52 pm

I can't think of a reason why not tbh.

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Nah, Ironman is already easy asf.
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Tail spin

Post by Tail spin » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Andres wrote:They should be able to enjoy those events.

Besides that, they have to get all resources themselves, AND since the xp events are not announced they won't get time to mass collect resources.

I support This.
That's where you're wrong. If they know that they can participate in double xp events then why wouldn't they stockpile supplies for the more expensive skills until double xp?

Death purity
Honor Player

Post by Death purity » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:58 pm

Don't let them have double xp only let them have double pk points that's not really gonna help them. Maybe get brawling gloves, maybe some chaotic but who really cares about those let them have those.

Ayeno1
Premium Donator

Post by Ayeno1 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:05 pm

Tail spin wrote:

I support This.
That's where you're wrong. If they know that they can participate in double xp events then why wouldn't they stockpile supplies for the more expensive skills until double xp?
But how many ironmen can quickly stock pile a load of shit with like 1-2 days notice? Be real. And it isn't even that frequent so why not.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:13 pm

Ayoisno1 wrote:
Tail spin wrote:

I support This.
But how many ironmen can quickly stock pile a load of shit with like 1-2 days notice? Be real. And it isn't even that frequent so why not.
You're missing the point. He means that for example I get my mahogony planks and gold leafs now and get 99 con with the double exp weekend which happens in a few weeks/months.