Honors & the wilderness

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should honors be able to use ::xteleto to players in the wild?

Yes
26%
No, not at all, and don't compensate for the loss of power in honors
42%
No, but give honors something in return (suggestions please?)
31%

Total votes: 121

Wir3d
Honor Player

Re: Honors & the wilderness

Post by Wir3d » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:44 am

Azu rite wrote:There's no problem with removing it, but if he's going to be a hypocrite then there's a problem.
I only use my honor at desperate times, when I know you are trying to lure me out to your team when im solo. I've never used my honor first to scout you to kill you.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:16 am

Wir3d wrote:
Azu rite wrote:There's no problem with removing it, but if he's going to be a hypocrite then there's a problem.
I only use my honor at desperate times, when I know you are trying to lure me out to your team when im solo. I've never used my honor first to scout you to kill you.
That is the whole point, you have the ability to be almost safe in the wilderness regardless what kind of teams there are because you would know where they are, with how many and with what gear.

If I pk on old school runescape the wilderness is a dangerous place, if I risk alot I would have to be very careful to avoid running into a clan. If you think you are roaming the wilderness with one of the biggest clans you still have the chance of running into an armada of pkers that overrun you (how I died on dead man mode 40vs60 lol) That is exiting and sometimes scary, it's the wilderness as how it should be. Thieves, robbers, bandits and pirates with the most dangerous monster wherever you will go.

But on pkhonor, you already know your enemy and if you don't trust it you can Tele to them, look if he's got a team or how big the team is you can decide shall I attack with my clan or not you already know the circumstances and can anticipate to it. Or you got an unknown player as bh target, 75 hours timeplayed must be a noob right, Tele to them know where they are and kill them with crystal teleport no risk but 100% reward. If there is no honor scouting you can't know what to find, you can take the risk it says target is in multi, is it a big team or is it just a revenant killer? You don't know because the wilderness is a deadly place then.

In the meantime everyone just runs around in max gear across multi zone past every location because they know where their enemy is.
#Justice4Church

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:30 am

Mike ??

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Please don't implement this.

Other cc's will just scout using low levelled accounts which you can't do anything about.

Honors are fine.

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Humb gre wrote:Please don't implement this.

Other cc's will just scout using low levelled accounts which you can't do anything about.

Honors are fine.
Agreed.

It's not hard to use a scout at any point and time when the options and ability to do so are endless. There will always be a way to scout, with or without a honor. Removing abilities from a a status that players pay for (either ingame or irl) is only going to cause more strife than good.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:07 pm

Not clan pking till implemented.
#Justice4Church

4gottengodz
Champion

Post by 4gottengodz » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Blahblahdie wrote:

Honors are fine.
Agreed.

It's not hard to use a scout at any point and time when the options and ability to do so are endless. There will always be a way to scout, with or without a honor. Removing abilities from a a status that players pay for (either ingame or irl) is only going to cause more strife than good.
The options are far from endless. You have 3: Honors, morphs and new accounts that's can't be attacked. Shouldn't be hard to keep them all out of wildy even though it's taking Mike a good 2 years already.
Karl25 pk wrote:Shes bouncing on someones cock atm

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:50 pm

4gottengodz wrote:
Blahblahdie wrote:

Honors are fine.
Agreed.

The options are far from endless. You have 3: Honors, morphs and new accounts that's can't be attacked. Shouldn't be hard to keep them all out of wildy even though it's taking Mike a good 2 years already.
I can open 10 clients and afk through any timer he puts on.

Secondly, for him to add a time restraint like that would be stupid, because new players/pkers usually come to the server and go right to the wild to see how active it is. They won't be able to if they're restricted.

Honors can just get around any of it anyway. Might not be indirectly scouting, but like Danny said and I've tested, not hard to use a auto typer with the 'x/y' commands.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:52 pm

Who needs an active wild when we have tsds, right?! :D :D :D :D :D

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:56 am

Blahblahdie wrote:
4gottengodz wrote:
Blahblahdie wrote:Agreed.

I can open 10 clients and afk through any timer he puts on.

Secondly, for him to add a time restraint like that would be stupid, because new players/pkers usually come to the server and go right to the wild to see how active it is. They won't be able to if they're restricted.

Honors can just get around any of it anyway. Might not be indirectly scouting, but like Danny said and I've tested, not hard to use a auto typer with the 'x/y' commands.
1: The max amount of clients on one IP with logged in accounts is four.
2: New players won't mind waiting for 30mins for sure, even if they instantly go to the wilderness and aren't allowed yet they must think we care about the wilderness then and they'll get exited to see the more active wild without scouts when they can. Always better than them quitting when they realize it's scoutscape and not pkhonor.
3: If Mike implements it correctly he should implement it alongside with the fun wilderness height, honors won't be allowed in the regular height nor will morphed accs.
#Justice4Church