Our focus for the next few months

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

What should we focus on in the next few months?

Small updates and improvements, directly from the suggestions or Game Quality Committee forums, like these: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=42741 (1 - 3 days per update)
16%
Making Castle Wars more attractive and more worth doing (2 weeks)
9%
Improving Pest Control, adding elite void armor, making the minigame more interesting and a little more challenging, but also more rewarding (2 weeks)
13%
Improving the agility courses, making them more realistic and more challenging, but also more rewarding (2 weeks)
3%
New bosses (smoke devil, giant mole, kraken, avatars of creation/destruction) with new item drops (3 weeks)
26%
Trade and duel anti-scam measures (3 weeks)
3%
Rework of the zombie minigame with more interesting enemies, better rewards and players getting assigned roles (3 weeks)
5%
Limited version of summoning, provided it's approved by all players (3 weeks)
7%
Improving following/pathing (1 month)
10%
Adding regular pets + quest (1 month)
9%

Total votes: 344

Shop 14

Re: Our focus for the next few months

Post by Shop 14 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:44 am

Why yall want castle wars fix. No one plays it unless it's double tix. And even then it's dead

Pearlescent
Premium Donator

Post by Pearlescent » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:25 am

Definitely more boss content first since it is what the majority of the server does most often.

What are you missing to add Zulrah or is the code just not there? the drops (without the blowpipe and venom effects) would be great additions to the game.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:58 am

Pearlescent wrote:Definitely more boss content first since it is what the majority of the server does most often.

What are you missing to add Zulrah or is the code just not there? the drops (without the blowpipe and venom effects) would be great additions to the game.
The venom itself will be a good addition too.
#Justice4Church

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Pearlescent wrote:Definitely more boss content first since it is what the majority of the server does most often.

As far as I know there are no codes or anything for zulrah? It was something that I've heard.

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Motti wrote:

As far as I know there are no codes or anything for zulrah? It was something that I've heard.
Well, AFAIK the models from Zulrah himself, and Items(some of them are in-game already btw) are not a problem.
the proper animations, and Maps are. that's why you can't release it, it would be very stupid to release that boss with animations that doesn't even belong to the boss.

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Vcom wrote:
Motti wrote:

Well, AFAIK the models from Zulrah himself, and Items(some of them are in-game already btw) are not a problem.
the proper animations, and Maps are. that's why you can't release it, it would be very stupid to release that boss with animations that doesn't even belong to the boss.
My bad, knew something was wrong though.

Fetty gwap

Post by Fetty gwap » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Simon wrote:I think the poll is missing a "give ironmen a way to kill wildywyrm" option.
I don't see " Fix instanced barrows for ironman" either :oops:

Honor cerb
Known Venturer

Post by Honor cerb » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:31 am

New bosses will attract more players and keep the veterans around for much longer. With new bosses comes new items I'm guessing?

Evan
Honor Player

Post by Evan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:32 pm

New bosses. Hell. Yes.
Be da best: [x]