Ironman: donator & premium

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

How should ironman mode players obtain donator & premium?

I agree with the requirements for donator (all achievements or 1 quest)
19%
I don't agree with the requirements for donator (suggest your own)
1%
I agree with the requirements for premium (2 quests or 7 levels 99)
15%
I don't agree with the requirements for premium (suggest your own)
5%
They should be able to donate for them
12%
They should not be able to donate for them
12%
Their price should be 2B coins
5%
Their price should be 2k pkpoints
3%
Their price should be 2B coins + 2k pkpoints
15%
Their price should be 1B coins + 1k pkpoints
9%
None of the above prices are good (suggest your own)
4%

Total votes: 124

Kim
Honor Player

Re: Ironman: donator & premium

Post by Kim » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Rawr wrote:
Mike wrote:
Smdjagex wrote:I think it should be 7 non combat skills
I guess that would indeed be better.
I feel like having it that easy would just encourage people to make Ironmen just so they can use yell for free. 7 non-combat 99s still only takes a day at most.
If that's the case, then ironman players should have ____ hours played before they are able to yell or some other kind of requirement before they can use it.

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:10 pm

rename the statuses
don't call them donator or prem
Image Image

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Rawr wrote:
Mike wrote:
Smdjagex wrote:I think it should be 7 non combat skills
I guess that would indeed be better.
I feel like having it that easy would just encourage people to make Ironmen just so they can use yell for free. 7 non-combat 99s still only takes a day at most.
7 ironman 99s, 1k pkp and 1b cash. U can get donator faster on a normal acc.
There is only one.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:00 am

Kassadin wrote: 7 ironman 99s, 1k pkp and 1b cash. U can get donator faster on a normal acc.
For an entirely new player, I doubt they could get 5B without staking, before I could get those requirements. The 99s & PKP don't even take a day and the cash is just RNG for us both but they'd need to do it multiple times.

Agility, Thieving, Fishing, Cooking, Woodcutting, Firemaking & Slayer. That would get me everything except for the coins in no time at all. And the coins would not take long either if you can alch caskets. Yes, it would still be faster on a regular account but not by much and only if the regular is playing as efficiently.

Achievement Diaries would be a much better requirement; that requires high stats in multiple skills for Ironmen. All quests for Premium would add nicely onto this and would show real progression for the Ironman - being able to make the supplies and having the gear for Nex, for example.

I do agree my initial desire to make it maxed total for Premium was harsh, but I don't see why Ironmen should have something so useful, achievable within a day.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:20 am

Rawr wrote:I'd be harsher, to be honest. All quests for one of them and max stats for the other.
Fuck that, construction is a bitch, just think of it on ironman

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:13 am

Blahblahdie wrote:To be totally honest, ironman should be a challenge, and everyone should agree.

Donator- All 99's (except for 5 of your choice) alongside of having all the achievements done.

Premium - All 99's (except for 2 of your choice) alongside of having all achievements done, all quests (excluding that last one that was implemented).

The purpose of ironman is to be a challenge, yet still fun for those who desire to play it.
They shouldn't be charged pks or cash for achievements such as statuses, they should be rewarded by their dedication and grinding. Nothing of what I listed is extremely hard, yet nothing about it is extremely easy.

Crazy fool
Premium Donator

Post by Crazy fool » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:35 am

Ironman Skillers are not complete the achievements, how are they going to be able to obtain donor/prem then?

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:22 am

Blahblahdie wrote:
Blahblahdie wrote:To be totally honest, ironman should be a challenge, and everyone should agree.

Donator- All 99's (except for 5 of your choice) alongside of having all the achievements done.

Premium - All 99's (except for 2 of your choice) alongside of having all achievements done, all quests (excluding that last one that was implemented).

The purpose of ironman is to be a challenge, yet still fun for those who desire to play it.
They shouldn't be charged pks or cash for achievements such as statuses, they should be rewarded by their dedication and grinding. Nothing of what I listed is extremely hard, yet nothing about it is extremely easy.
Support.

Nick
Honor Player

Post by Nick » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:53 am

7 99s is way too easy for prem. It should be around 15 99's.
Bill Gates wrote:“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:52 am

Crazy fool wrote:Ironman Skillers are not complete the achievements, how are they going to be able to obtain donor/prem then?
If someone ever wants to make an ironman skiller, restricting their gameplay is their own choice.
There is only one.