Ironman: donator & premium

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

How should ironman mode players obtain donator & premium?

I agree with the requirements for donator (all achievements or 1 quest)
19%
I don't agree with the requirements for donator (suggest your own)
1%
I agree with the requirements for premium (2 quests or 7 levels 99)
15%
I don't agree with the requirements for premium (suggest your own)
5%
They should be able to donate for them
12%
They should not be able to donate for them
12%
Their price should be 2B coins
5%
Their price should be 2k pkpoints
3%
Their price should be 2B coins + 2k pkpoints
15%
Their price should be 1B coins + 1k pkpoints
9%
None of the above prices are good (suggest your own)
4%

Total votes: 124

Ross
Premium Donator

Re: Ironman: donator & premium

Post by Ross » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Kassadin wrote:
Crazy fool wrote:Ironman Skillers are not complete the achievements, how are they going to be able to obtain donor/prem then?
If someone ever wants to make an ironman skiller, restricting their gameplay is their own choice.
I don't think that argument works in this particular case as the Premium and Donator status aren't exactly level specific (an example would be a max cape) we're simply setting level specific boundaries as a parameter to obtaining them.

An alternative could be as simple as looking at the average rate of obtaining PkHonor Points across all aspects of the game and calculating how long it takes to obtain Premium and Donator then comparing that to the PkP/h and setting it as a value in a shop.

Example:

Donator takes 20 hours to acquire
112 PkP/h avg
2240 PkP's for Donator in the store. (Only ironman accessible)

Like I said this is an example so don't be a moron and take it literally.

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:35 pm

No pity wrote:
Kassadin wrote:
Crazy fool wrote:Ironman Skillers are not complete the achievements, how are they going to be able to obtain donor/prem then?
If someone ever wants to make an ironman skiller, restricting their gameplay is their own choice.
I don't think that argument works in this particular case as the Premium and Donator status aren't exactly level specific (an example would be a max cape) we're simply setting level specific boundaries as a parameter to obtaining them.

An alternative could be as simple as looking at the average rate of obtaining PkHonor Points across all aspects of the game and calculating how long it takes to obtain Premium and Donator then comparing that to the PkP/h and setting it as a value in a shop.

Example:

Donator takes 20 hours to acquire
112 PkP/h avg
2240 PkP's for Donator in the store. (Only ironman accessible)

Like I said this is an example so don't be a moron and take it literally.
But with revs, slayer etc, PKP isn't hard to come by. If this is the idea behind donator (although I know you're providing an example), everyone and their brother could have donator within the first two days or so of release.

I think my idea provides a useful concept, with a tad bit of leniency, seeing as I know several people don't like to rush into doing hunter or construction (or whatever stat(s) they hate).

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Bzink00 wrote:
Matt wrote:Also is it possible for it to have a iron man symbol next to the name?

This might work:

I like this one alot better:
i suggsted that already but it went unseen
It didn't went unseen, Mike replied that he would add a "crown" for IronMan players.

Pajama treee

Post by Pajama treee » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:51 am

as long as we make it so u can't doante for it im good because that gives advantage to other iron men at the start, which is bs

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:55 am

Pajama treee wrote:as long as we make it so u can't doante for it im good because that gives advantage to other iron men at the start, which is bs
It's solo gameplay. Who cares if another Ironman can pay to have slightly earlier access to something than you? Maybe in the first week or two it would be an issue, so Mike could always delay enabling donating for status for the first couple of weeks.

I nate
Premium Donator

Post by I nate » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:42 am

If ironman can't trade with any other players, how will they obtain their donator status through the game? If there is a shop, will it be ironman exclusive for buying donor and premium status? :doge:

-I Nate
ImageImageImage

Honor cerb
Known Venturer

Post by Honor cerb » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:45 pm

1 Quest I believe is too easy, 2k pkp would be a more fair way to get donator or prem. Just my opinion.

Nickrock234
Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:06 am

Honor cerb wrote:1 Quest I believe is too easy, 2k pkp would be a more fair way to get donator or prem. Just my opinion.
Both would be too easy in my opinion.
Statuses for ironmen should be achieved through monetary payment (ingame of course) as well as pkp, and all other point values factored in. The same concept as perm curses but with all monetary value (coins, pkp, pcp...)
As well a mandatory of either having a certain amount of boss kills or such, and for skillers to have a certain xp amount total or for an amount of skills.
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.