Ironman in the wilderness

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should ironman mode players be able to attack others in wild?

Yes, allow them to attack and kill others, but the loot vanishes
29%
Yes, allow them to attack and kill others, but they cannot pick up the loot (other players can pick up the loot, however)
47%
No, don't allow them to attack others at all
24%

Total votes: 62

Ain
Unstoppable

Re: Ironman in the wilderness

Post by Ain » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:44 pm

No pity wrote:If an Ironman kills a normal player the items should just be removed from the game completely providing a nifty little item sink.

Also add a command such as ::ironpk that shows the total (high alch value) wealth they've pked as an inventive for Ironman accounts to pk.
Agreed.

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Except pking gear is already priced too high, we really don't need to remove more of it from the game.

Just don't let them loot the items, but others can.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:35 pm

No pkp no loot.

Ironman should however be able to attack others in the wild, imagine you have chaos ele task and you don't want to lose your stuff.

When you attack the person who tries to kill you you have more possibilities of escaping, by bringing freeze spells for example to run away after, dragon spear stun them etc etc.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Deez knotz
Rookie

Post by Deez knotz » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:47 am

why should you be able to atk someone who worked for all of there things. iron on iron violence only. someone who buys there things and are decked out should not be able to atk someone who worked for there things.

2b skillz
Novice

Post by 2b skillz » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:16 am

I understand that it is the wildy and you should know the risk, but at the same time it's unfair to irons who actually have to work for their stuff and are constantly being jumped in the wildy by pkers who all they have to do is go to the G.E. and buy their stuff. I agree, if they really want to kill irons, they should make and iron and get it up and then pk other irons.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:21 am

2b skillz wrote:I understand that it is the wildy and you should know the risk, but at the same time it's unfair to irons who actually have to work for their stuff and are constantly being jumped in the wildy by pkers who all they have to do is go to the G.E. and buy their stuff. I agree, if they really want to kill irons, they should make and iron and get it up and then pk other irons.
Actually a lot of pkers din't or barely kill ironmans. Its good how it is.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:57 am

Sverre wrote:
2b skillz wrote:I understand that it is the wildy and you should know the risk, but at the same time it's unfair to irons who actually have to work for their stuff and are constantly being jumped in the wildy by pkers who all they have to do is go to the G.E. and buy their stuff. I agree, if they really want to kill irons, they should make and iron and get it up and then pk other irons.
Depends which clan they are from or if they're fam if they get jumped on or not.

Me and my clan intend to kill no ironmen at all (except those pking with enemy clans lol).
But that means if an ironman is fam or in pkp kings v2 they don't get attacked by them either, there's no real solo pkers active either so they won't get attacked by anyone. This is unfair compared to other ironmen who would get killed by pkp kings, so I'm struggling with the issue of killing ironmen that are allies with pkp kings like Vcom.
At the moment he is the only ironman that I would try to kill just to show him the wild is not safe because you are fam and let everyone else suffer ;)

Anyway OT: It's just ironman not Deadman or a mix of it, it's ironman. That means being self sufficient so you will go wherever you are the most efficient. The wilderness is made attractive to normal players by very good drops and methods, but these methods are the best in the wilderness because of the risk of being pked the whole risk vs reward point. If you take away all the risk by preventing ironman from being attacked then they get free access to everything the wild has to offer. It will make your achievements worth less, defeats the purpose of ironman if you ask me. The only problem is the small community where everyone knows each other and so will be very selective on who will be attacked or not.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:27 am

Soooo ironmen should have the benefit of 2x elite rates along with the awesome drops from wildy bosses (revs, glacors etc) at no extra risk? nty, they die.

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:13 pm

The underdog wrote:
Sverre wrote:
Depends which clan they are from or if they're fam if they get jumped on or not.

Me and my clan intend to kill no ironmen at all (except those pking with enemy clans lol).
But that means if an ironman is fam or in pkp kings v2 they don't get attacked by them either, there's no real solo pkers active either so they won't get attacked by anyone. This is unfair compared to other ironmen who would get killed by pkp kings, so I'm struggling with the issue of killing ironmen that are allies with pkp kings like Vcom.
At the moment he is the only ironman that I would try to kill just to show him the wild is not safe because you are fam and let everyone else suffer ;)

Anyway OT: It's just ironman not Deadman or a mix of it, it's ironman. That means being self sufficient so you will go wherever you are the most efficient. The wilderness is made attractive to normal players by very good drops and methods, but these methods are the best in the wilderness because of the risk of being pked the whole risk vs reward point. If you take away all the risk by preventing ironman from being attacked then they get free access to everything the wild has to offer. It will make your achievements worth less, defeats the purpose of ironman if you ask me. The only problem is the small community where everyone knows each other and so will be very selective on who will be attacked or not.

Laughed.

Even I have struggles going to Miths, I am not safe at all lol. =p
"Me and my clan intend to not kill any ironman?" Damn man, don't want to know how many kills b3astm0de made at miths killing irons.
Me myself protect the ironmen there aswell, but feel free to hunt me ;-)

Death purity
Honor Player

Post by Death purity » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:47 pm

I don't think regular players should beable to kill ironman. We work for our loot and if we kill a Normal player they loose so little because they buy everything. We ironman have to work for everything even food and potions and runes. We loose more then Normal players. I think in wild they should implement Normal players won't be allowed to attack ironman unless you make another "realm" so to speak for ironman. Which if hey are in that realm it's free game because that's where they want to be pked.