Change in points system [ SUGGEST ]

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Do you like the suggestions?

Yes to all of them
30%
Yes to some
42%
Do not like them
27%

Total votes: 92

Hamade
Founder

Change in points system [ SUGGEST ]

Post by Hamade » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Here is a suggestion to change the points system and its rewards... DO not reply with "no", you can help build and better the idea, but I do not want straight up refusal, because action has to be taken.

Pkpoints store... should be aimed more at pkers. Only Pkers should be able to obtain pkpoints... or at least PvP activities, such as winning in duel arena etc. (this can be negotiated).

1- So, we should change the pkpoints system, making pkpoints only obtainable by pvp activity.

2- Add an activity store, Voting will also count towards your activity.. training/skilling will also give you activity points. This will transfer the voting store into the activity store as well. We will also add all donator store items into the activity store. You will be able to purchase them with activity points.

3- Premium store 2 wiwll become the donator store

4- We'll bring in a new store for premiums to replace premium store 2 with new amazing items.

5- Slayer store as suggested by Mike: http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=4517

This is done in a way to help lower the many different currencies we have. And at the same time.. allowing more access to more features etc.
I am Hamade. Find me in the Intelligent Debate section attempting to harvest some intelligence.

Andres
Developer

Re: Change in points system [ SUGGEST ]

Post by Andres » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 pm

premium store 2, wich store is it? the one with the godswords or with the custom sets?

Ali
Honor Player

Post by Ali » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:25 pm

What will you do with the skillers that have tons of pkpoints atm?

If you gain pkp by activity, what about afk'ers that have an autoclick?

Things like custom whips shouldn't be able to be bought with activity points, only donation.

Duel arena wins should not be giving activity points as it's abusable in multiple ways.

Just my thoughts on this,

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Slayer Points should be added, PKP points are fine how it is. Only alter the rate at which they can be obtained, so they are MUCH better to obtain via PVP. Don't remove the ability to get them skilling. To do this:

- add double PKP areas in the Wilderness
- decrease PKP rates via Skilling
- increase cost of PVP gear (+ Chaotics and such), so they become easier to obtain by PKing, NOT skilling.

Ivy
Premium Donator

Post by Ivy » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 pm

4- We'll bring in a new store for premiums to replace premium store 2 with new amazing items.

Make the new store, the new donator shop. Since most items from the 2nd premium store are already in-game.

Hamade
Founder

Post by Hamade » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 pm

I am up for Weaponz and Danny's concerns. Infact I pushed for what Danny said, but got countered as many said I will take away from what skillers wealth.

We wont take away any pkpoints already obtained no matter the change in systems.
I am Hamade. Find me in the Intelligent Debate section attempting to harvest some intelligence.

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Hamadé, remember the list I sent you once regards the shops? First implent some of those suggestions, then when that is done, move the store as you plan, and add a new premium store. I think that would be the best option for now, if that's what you want to do.
ImageImage

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Hamade wrote:I am up for Weaponz and Danny's concerns. Infact I pushed for what Danny said, but got countered as many said I will take away from what skillers wealth.

We wont take away any pkpoints already obtained no matter the change in systems.
At which point I would like to remind everyone that we can still pretend to be a PKing server :lol:

Mod chaox

Post by Mod chaox » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Support , great ideas!

Hamade
Founder

Post by Hamade » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Sick ownage wrote:Hamadé, remember the list I sent you once regards the shops? First implent some of those suggestions, then when that is done, move the store as you plan, and add a new premium store. I think that would be the best option for now, if that's what you want to do.

Can you resend it please? My pms are messed :/