Glacor location

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

How should Glacors be altered?

Keep them where they are
14%
Keep them in the wilderness, but in a multi-combat zone (note: it would still not be possible for 2 players to kill the same glacor)
5%
Same as above (multicombat wild) but move them further away from each other
11%
Move them out of the wilderness but put the entrance in a faraway spot in deep wild
70%

Total votes: 76

Rimweed
Premium Donator

Re: Glacor location

Post by Rimweed » Fri May 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I'm afraid to enter the wild because I can get PKed, die and lose my items. But there is little to none PVMers in there anyway.. If they would be in a safe cave there would be alot more of them trying to get the juicy lootations.

In my opinion lowering the drop rate and placing them in a cave would be way better for the PVMing side of PkHonor. Wildy will get more active when the wilderness updates will be released (BH and revenants) anyway. Again, that's only my opinion because I'm too scared to enter the wild. lol

@Torey, I did go to the wildy glacors and I did see that theres almost no PKers in there, but still as a PVMer I don't want to risk getting killed. I rather PVM in a place that is 100% safe. Again, only my opinion and my style of playing the game.

Hoard
Premium Donator

Post by Hoard » Fri May 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Im amber wrote:Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I'm afraid to enter the wild because I can get PKed, die and lose my items. But there is little to none PVMers in there anyway.. If they would be in a safe cave there would be alot more of them trying to get the juicy lootations.

In my opinion lowering the drop rate and placing them in a cave would be way better for the PVMing side of PkHonor. Wildy will get more active when the wilderness updates will be released (BH and revenants) anyway. Again, that's only my opinion because I'm too scared to enter the wild. lol

@Torey, I did go to the wildy glacors and I did see that theres almost no PKers in there, but still as a PVMer I don't want to risk getting killed. I rather PVM in a place that is 100% safe. Again, only my opinion and my style of playing the game.
what is the point of this game if everything is fucking handed to you on a silver platter? some things are meant to be atlest slightly challenging.

Torey lanez
Wise One

Post by Torey lanez » Fri May 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Im amber wrote:Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I'm afraid to enter the wild because I can get PKed, die and lose my items. But there is little to none PVMers in there anyway.. If they would be in a safe cave there would be alot more of them trying to get the juicy lootations.

As of now, this isn't even "Pk"honor, its more or less skilling and pvming. Glaciors were added to boost PvP activity, and give pvmers a chance to have a new NPC to kill.
I rather PVM in a place that is 100% safe.
That is literally everywheres outside of the wild. I'm sorry, but your reasoning is quite irrational. Like I stated above, people just want everything to be easy and handed to them, no one wants a challenge.

No one is asking pvmers to go out there, it's an "at your own risk" type of ordeal, which should remain that way.
F3arme wrote:also I have some great impressions I can use at a party to avoid awkward pauses

Rimweed
Premium Donator

Post by Rimweed » Fri May 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Yeah, I see your point. But then again, killing PVMers isn't the type of boost to the wild that is needed, we need more constant PKing not only "kill a random PVMer then never see him in wild again" because thats what it is now, if you know what I mean.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Fri May 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Im amber wrote:Yeah, I see your point. But then again, killing PVMers isn't the type of boost to the wild that is needed, we need more constant PKing not only "kill a random PVMer then never see him in wild again" because thats what it is now, if you know what I mean.
Pvmers in the wildy gets some people to pk.

Those pkers get pked....and boom you have wildy activity.

Megumin
Honor Player

Post by Megumin » Fri May 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Simon wrote:
Im amber wrote:Yeah, I see your point. But then again, killing PVMers isn't the type of boost to the wild that is needed, we need more constant PKing not only "kill a random PVMer then never see him in wild again" because thats what it is now, if you know what I mean.
Pvmers in the wildy gets some people to pk.

Those pkers get pked....and boom you have wildy activity.
For one kill then they don't return. Boom wildy dead.

Rimweed
Premium Donator

Post by Rimweed » Fri May 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Though, my point is, they come to PVM not to PK, so the activity only comes from killing those who attempt to PVM in the wild, which is temporary activity in wild, but I guess it gives some activity to the wild.

Exactly @Altair Ibn.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Fri May 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Im amber wrote:Though, my point is, they come to PVM not to PK, so the activity only comes from killing those who attempt to PVM in the wild, which is temporary activity in wild, but I guess it gives some activity to the wild.

Exactly @Altair Ibn.
I held the same opinion as you and then I went out and saw I was wrong. It has undoubtedly helped the Wilderness through more PKers who are now aware that there are other PKers to kill who may be killing PVMers themselves. Even if they go to kill PVMers, the PVMers can most certainly fight back and come together to do so. Personally, when I've been attacked I've geared up to fight back. So no, it has helped to boost the right kind of activity.

Canthitme1
Forum Addict

Post by Canthitme1 » Fri May 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Can we move wild worm to the slayer cave!!!!?

Rimweed
Premium Donator

Post by Rimweed » Fri May 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Yes pls ^ and make it so he couldn't attack players and maybe have 100% chance to drop a clue scroll??!!

@Rawr, didn't think about that actually, but now that I did, yeah PVMers who get killed in the wild would most likely try to get revenge and might get into PKing that way, then wilderness activity would some what increase.