Glacor location

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

How should Glacors be altered?

Keep them where they are
14%
Keep them in the wilderness, but in a multi-combat zone (note: it would still not be possible for 2 players to kill the same glacor)
5%
Same as above (multicombat wild) but move them further away from each other
11%
Move them out of the wilderness but put the entrance in a faraway spot in deep wild
70%

Total votes: 76

Nick
Honor Player

Re: Glacor location

Post by Nick » Sat May 02, 2015 9:09 pm

If glacors are gonna get placed outside wilderness then i'd recommend they don't drop ice diamond anymore then, I'd rather have revenants drop it. Furthermore, Ice diamond drops should be taken out from the glacor that is inside the slayer cave. The only reason why ice diamond is the most common among the four is because there's no real risk at all.

As for whether glacors should be placed in caves which will be in deep wild, nty.
People with morph has no risk of getting pked, wouldn't be fair to the normal players.
Bill Gates wrote:“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

Cadwalada
Premium Donator

Post by Cadwalada » Sun May 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Devious mind wrote:If glacors are gonna get placed outside wilderness then i'd recommend they don't drop ice diamond anymore then, I'd rather have revenants drop it. Furthermore, Ice diamond drops should be taken out from the glacor that is inside the slayer cave. The only reason why ice diamond is the most common among the four is because there's no real risk at all.

As for whether glacors should be placed in caves which will be in deep wild, nty.
People with morph has no risk of getting pked, wouldn't be fair to the normal players.
This pretty much just sums it up for me as well.

Boise state
Premium Donator

Post by Boise state » Sun May 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Cadwalada wrote:
Devious mind wrote:If glacors are gonna get placed outside wilderness then i'd recommend they don't drop ice diamond anymore then, I'd rather have revenants drop it. Furthermore, Ice diamond drops should be taken out from the glacor that is inside the slayer cave. The only reason why ice diamond is the most common among the four is because there's no real risk at all.

This pretty much just sums it up for me as well.

^