Glacors: one outside the wilderness?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Add one single glacor to the donator slayer cave?

Yes, add one
81%
No, only add them in the wilderness
19%

Total votes: 83

Mike
Programmer

Glacors: one outside the wilderness?

Post by Mike » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Something that Dylan had suggested earlier, but that hadn't occured to me until a few players requested it: aside from the 7 glacors that will be put at the West side of the deep wilderness (just south of the wall), we had the idea to also add one single glacor to the donator slayer cave. This one would obviously be camped all the time, but we want to give people a reason to do the WW glacors instead.

Kingz

Re: Glacors: one outside the wilderness?

Post by Kingz » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:28 pm

Yes! Please!

Megumin
Honor Player

Post by Megumin » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Its kinda sad that I'm never going to do glacors.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:33 pm

It's better than none, although I personally think there should be more than one, atleast two if not more.
Last edited by Kalista on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:33 pm

Put more than 1 outside of the wilderness lol
Image Image

Lkn
Honor Player

Post by Lkn » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Yes! It's small but It'd still be a nice thing to add.

Megumin
Honor Player

Post by Megumin » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 pm

"Glacors will increase activity in the wilderness" is a blatant lie. There's a difference traffic and activity. It will increase the traffic, but it won't increase activity.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Altair ibn wrote:"Glacors will increase activity in the wilderness" is a blatant lie. There's a difference traffic and activity. It will increase the traffic, but it won't increase activity.
The only thing it's going to do honestly is get pkers to kill pvmers for free pkp, especially with how deep in the wild they are. The boots are definitely not worth the risk, as they are barely above dboots in stats.

Marco
Champion

Post by Marco » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Rikka wrote:
Altair ibn wrote:"Glacors will increase activity in the wilderness" is a blatant lie. There's a difference traffic and activity. It will increase the traffic, but it won't increase activity.
The only thing it's going to do honestly is get pkers to kill pvmers for free pkp, especially with how deep in the wild they are. The boots are definitely not worth the risk, as they are barely above dboots in stats.

Exactly , was happy for glacors update but now .... Since there in wild .....
kik : clackshody83

Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Post by Strdargoba » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Rikka wrote:

As both a Pvmer and Pker, I honestly wouldn't risk going out in the wildy to attempt to kill a monster that drops something I could easily do without. Honestly just seems like free pkp for the people put there pking and it just doesn't make it worth the time to go out there just to get killed then try again and get killed. I know our wildy activitiy isnt the best but this will just discourage all the newer people to not want to go in the wildy to Pvm at the least. I mean kbd and chaos ele are barely used even. I'd rather go kill barrelchest or bandos and slowly gain money then buy the boots when they go down In price then attempt to kill a glacor and most likely get pked instead.