Glacors: one outside the wilderness?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Add one single glacor to the donator slayer cave?

Yes, add one
81%
No, only add them in the wilderness
19%

Total votes: 83

H1
Premium Donator

Re: Glacors: one outside the wilderness?

Post by H1 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Nah bro , keep it in wild.
fams <3

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Rawr wrote:
Simon wrote:Whatever.

Drive the server into the ground and do whatever the hell you want..

PkHonor having 300 players online is a thing of the past thanks to you guys..
No updates and being so harsh on punishments has driven a way of lot of people on its own. Adding tons and tons of monsters to the wilderness won't suddenly solve all the problems.

I must admit though, after reviewing what you and a few others have said, I probably have been too harsh in judgement for what this could do to help the wilderness. At least be encouraging people to enter the wilderness it could bring more in to follow them, which could help far more than I, and others, have given credit for and anticipated. I think we'll just have to wait and see what this does and perhaps if more monsters can help any more.
Putting PvM monsters in the wildy worked on OSRS, why won't it work on here too? Yes, PvMers will get PKed, but so will the PKers who kill the PvMers. This is just how the Wilderness works.

K1l1l1l1l1l1
Champion

Post by K1l1l1l1l1l1 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Simon wrote:
Rawr wrote:
Simon wrote:Whatever.

Drive the server into the ground and do whatever the hell you want..

PkHonor having 300 players online is a thing of the past thanks to you guys..
No updates and being so harsh on punishments has driven a way of lot of people on its own. Adding tons and tons of monsters to the wilderness won't suddenly solve all the problems.

I must admit though, after reviewing what you and a few others have said, I probably have been too harsh in judgement for what this could do to help the wilderness. At least be encouraging people to enter the wilderness it could bring more in to follow them, which could help far more than I, and others, have given credit for and anticipated. I think we'll just have to wait and see what this does and perhaps if more monsters can help any more.
Putting PvM monsters in the wildy worked on OSRS, why won't it work on here too? Yes, PvMers will get PKed, but so will the PKers who kill the PvMers. This is just how the Wilderness works.
It works in OSRS because people give a shit about pking, there's more than one clan and no divines........... Yeah you could argue "get friends and kill the pkers", but why bother when there are plenty of better money making methods?

Kaymahn1
Honor Player

Post by Kaymahn1 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:12 pm

Altair ibn wrote:
Iefke666 wrote:
Kaymahn1 wrote:1-3 outside wildy is a good idea.

Also, it would increase pk activity as pkers would also head out to kill those destroying the ones attacking glacors?
Killing PVMers= not pk activity it's just more wildy traffic
Thank you, someone actually knows the difference between traffic and activity. More traffic but same old activity.
Pretty sure I wasn't on about killing pvmers? I was on about people killing the pvm killers.. either way - Lets see how things go :D

Wildrogue
Premium Donator

Post by Wildrogue » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:10 am

As a newbie to pkhonor but not OSRS

We can't look at what might work on osrs will work on pkhonor, the staff members have to just try things out and see, if it doesn't work, either rework it so it does, or scrap the idea all together and start on something else until it does.

As a background, started playing a few months ago, donated for premium status the second day and lately pretty much quit playing unless I really have nothing to do, there isn't really anything to entice me to stay.

For the time I spent trying to make coins, drops have been nerfed, lack of quests/rewards, overcamped monsters, events are slow but being added but still mainly tailored for veterans and at times people just really don't want to help. (PS Thanks for the players who created guides for getting me to where I am)

Haven't pk'd anyone in the wild for a few reasons or even care about going there, and i'm sure other newbies are in the same boat

- for the little money we do make to buy gear/weapons/skilling, we don't want to risk loosing it in the wild to someone there just for easy kill counts (so they can brag to their friends/clan how big there epenis are)

- usually the people pvp'ing are well established with better gear/skills and have no problem loosing large amounts of coins if they do get killed, once newbies are in that stage (if they get there and not quit before it) then I would see more wild traffic

- I haven't seen anything new for donors nor premiums implemented, this server needs people to contribute funds to get things rolling. Some money going to a programmer/equipment is better than nothing. And on a side note, this is the first place that I see that doesn't need to donate real money to get better access. They just need a rich friend in game to get them premium status,

- I can keep going but don't want to write a novel. The pkhonor community needs to try new things/ideas to get new players (even a merger with another server might be in the playing cards) and we need to play a part and tell others of how great this server is or can be. We do have some great veterans that are knowledgeable of how this server/game runs but we need to keep people wanting more and coming back.

Quote from Field of Dreams "If you build it, he (they) will come"

Boever

Post by Boever » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:18 pm

To be honest if you put the glacors in the wild in the beginning people will go but after a while they will be dead content in my opinion as other stated above.
I honestly maybe would go once or something to see if i get pked or not and when I get pked I won't even go there and just to others things to buy the boots.
So I honestly think you should add more out the wilderness.

Steelsponge
Premium Donator

Post by Steelsponge » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:21 pm

There is one already outside the Wildy to my knowledge, don't know if this has been added since this poll?

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:23 pm

the poll is old