Transformations in the wilderness

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should transformations in the wilderness change?

Leave everything the way it is
24%
Don't allow transformations in the wilderness at all
21%
Allow transformations, but add some restrictions (no walking on/over players, no dropping items, auto-logout on AFK)
48%
Allow transformations, but add serious restrictions (same as above but also no access to agility course nor clues)
6%

Total votes: 66

Mike
Programmer

Transformations in the wilderness

Post by Mike » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:05 pm

Now that we've had some discussion on the topic, I believe it's time to put this to a vote.

The end result of the vote may not definitively determine what's going to happen with them, it also depends on the reasoning behind it. In the end, it's what's best for PkHonor as a whole that will determine the end result, not just what opinion is the most popular (in most cases, popular opinion is what's best for PkHonor, but not always).

NOTE: one way or another, a new agility training area will be in the making soon as an alternative to the wilderness agility course. So if we were to no longer allow transformed players to do the wilderness agility course, there would still be an alternative (it would result in slightly less XP but it would be safe).

Ryun
Premium Donator

Re: Transformations in the wilderness

Post by Ryun » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Just don't allow them to dig, stand on players, or drop items. Only problem with doing it this way is barrows with morph ring. But you can just take it off and on tbh

Megumin
Honor Player

Post by Megumin » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Vincent g wrote:Just don't allow them to dig, stand on players, or drop items. Only problem with doing it this way is barrows with morph ring. But you can just take it off and on tbh
I think we just allow them to do clues at the very least.

Torey lanez
Wise One

Post by Torey lanez » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:21 pm

The third option is honestly the best.
Will actually serve a purpose, while allowing others to enjoy the price that they payed for their transformation.
F3arme wrote:also I have some great impressions I can use at a party to avoid awkward pauses

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:26 pm

#3 for sure

Marco
Champion

Post by Marco » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Torey lanez wrote:The third option is honestly the best.
Will actually serve a purpose, while allowing others to enjoy the price that they payed for their transformation.
kik : clackshody83

Kingz

Post by Kingz » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Nick
Honor Player

Post by Nick » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:57 am

No. 3, but include no trading too, or any form of interaction between the morphed and the non-morphed players.
Bill Gates wrote:“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

Aresee
Premium Donator

Post by Aresee » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:10 am

#3 seems to be my prefered option as well.
May I add a note about the new agility course?
I believe the level required for wilderness agility is around 75? (Give or take a few) I would still like it to be a good option to go there sometime.
So perhaps adding in the new agility arena (which I would assume would be Werewolf or Barb because Karamja would be super hard to code...) would give super big amounts of EXP but would require 90 agility to enter.
That way a player would atleast be at the wilderness arena for a couple of hours (75-90) but wouldn't have to be there for the entire day.
(Also I'm glad I waited to get 200m agility until this lol)

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:55 pm

Devious mind wrote:No. 3, but include no trading too, or any form of interaction between the morphed and the non-morphed players.
Why? You can't trade if you are in combat so I don't see a problem with this?