Imbued rings

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Where should imbued rings be sold?

PkHonor Point shop (400 points per ring)
21%
PkHonor Point shop (600 points per ring)
11%
PkHonor Point shop (800 points per ring)
25%
Slayer shop (600 slayer points per ring)
9%
Slayer shop (800 slayer points per ring)
5%
Slayer shop (1000 slayer points per ring)
23%
Castlewars shop (200 tickets per ring)
3%
Castlewars shop (300 tickets per ring)
1%
Castlewars shop (400 tickets per ring)
1%

Total votes: 91

Jade
Honor Player

Re: Imbued rings

Post by Jade » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:10 pm

I'd pay slayer or PKP for it
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Slayer Store would be the best choice, in my opinion. It needs more items desperately and these fit in well, along with the current amulets. They shouldn't be hidden away behind something like BH because they aren't really anything special.

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Hashtag wrote:Slayer Store would be the best choice, in my opinion. It needs more items desperately and these fit in well, along with the current amulets. They shouldn't be hidden away behind something like BH because they aren't really anything special.
PKP store.
Earning PKP can be done through Pk'ing & gaining experience, which is accessible to everyone, not just one group.
Image Image

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Errobbie wrote:
Hashtag wrote:Slayer Store would be the best choice, in my opinion. It needs more items desperately and these fit in well, along with the current amulets. They shouldn't be hidden away behind something like BH because they aren't really anything special.
PKP store.
Earning PKP can be done through Pk'ing & gaining experience, which is accessible to everyone, not just one group.
You're in the GQC, right? It just seems you're forgetting a few things, 'tis all...

Also, in the PKP Store means they will be SERIOUSLY limited in terms of how many can be ingame and there are far better things to buy with PKP. The rings aren't meant to be game changing and we shouldn't expect their price to be much above 200M. There isn't much point putting them in the PKP Store as a result because they will be too expensive to really be viable.

They're also more restricted in the PKP Store because then they would require Trading Rights to buy/sell them, which makes it harder to trade them and use them, especially for new players. So, in reality, they would be less accessible, contrary to what you've mentioned above.

Putting them in the Slayer Store and making them (possibly) lose their imbue upon Death would keep a constant demand for the imbues and it would give people another thing to constantly use Slayer Points on as well, which is something that is sorely needed.

Jade
Honor Player

Post by Jade » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Hashtag wrote:
Errobbie wrote:
PKP store.
You're in the GQC, right? It just seems you're forgetting a few things, 'tis all...

Also, in the PKP Store means they will be SERIOUSLY limited in terms of how many can be ingame and there are far better things to buy with PKP. The rings aren't meant to be game changing and we shouldn't expect their price to be much above 200M. There isn't much point putting them in the PKP Store as a result because they will be too expensive to really be viable.

They're also more restricted in the PKP Store because then they would require Trading Rights to buy/sell them, which makes it harder to trade them and use them, especially for new players. So, in reality, they would be less accessible, contrary to what you've mentioned above.

Putting them in the Slayer Store and making them (possibly) lose their imbue upon Death would keep a constant demand for the imbues and it would give people another thing to constantly use Slayer Points on as well, which is something that is sorely needed.
im kind of wanting to support this argument even though i voted for pkp
Joby wrote:I think the PKP shop would be the most logical place to put them. Also, they should be different values. berserker/archers - most, warrior/seers lower amounts
im on the frence with both
Last edited by Jade on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Joby
Forum Addict

Post by Joby » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:12 pm

I think the PKP shop would be the most logical place to put them. Also, they should be different values. berserker/archers - most, warrior/seers lower amounts

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:35 pm

350 PKP ea, 500 for Berserker.

Or in the slayer shop, not sure how many...I don't slay enough.

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Hashtag wrote:
Errobbie wrote:
PKP store.

No one mentioned anything about them being tradeable.
It seems as if Mike never noticed what we said in the GQC regarding the rings, well, what Dylan said.
Image Image

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:10 pm

I believe they should be tradeable 100%, so slayer shop it is for me I guess.

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:36 pm

pls let us revote i put mine in the wrong one