Imbued rings

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Where should imbued rings be sold?

PkHonor Point shop (400 points per ring)
21%
PkHonor Point shop (600 points per ring)
11%
PkHonor Point shop (800 points per ring)
25%
Slayer shop (600 slayer points per ring)
9%
Slayer shop (800 slayer points per ring)
5%
Slayer shop (1000 slayer points per ring)
23%
Castlewars shop (200 tickets per ring)
3%
Castlewars shop (300 tickets per ring)
1%
Castlewars shop (400 tickets per ring)
1%

Total votes: 91

Torey lanez
Wise One

Re: Imbued rings

Post by Torey lanez » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:51 am

The underdog wrote:I rather not have them in the BH shop, it would make them only available to a now very very small part of the community.

If you asked 6 months ago, sure.
But now if you are not a good pker, or simply don't have the gear to beat divine campers you can't get enough points for the imbued ring.

I rather have it in the slayer shop, pvmers will be able to obtain it, and it would not be bad for pkers either.
BH store would only make it available to the good pkers, and too bad to obtain for the bad pkers and pvmers.

Skillers don't need them anyway.

Also castlewars would not hurt, might boost its activity a bit. But only if it were for low amount of points and the imbued charge being lost upon death.

Decent for pkers, not too bad for pvmers.

Slayer>Castlewars>bh store
If they were inserted into the Slayer store, I'd personally say to make them very high in cost.
If anyone can just go do a few tasks then claim one, it's really going to make them unnecessary to add in the first place IMO.
What's the point of offering a new item if anyone can get it within like a hour or less of it being released, make them actually work for it.
(Unless they got tons of points already saved up, then its meh...)
F3arme wrote:also I have some great impressions I can use at a party to avoid awkward pauses

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:57 pm

Torey lanez wrote:
The underdog wrote:I rather not have them in the BH shop, it would make them only available to a now very very small part of the community.

If you asked 6 months ago, sure.
But now if you are not a good pker, or simply don't have the gear to beat divine campers you can't get enough points for the imbued ring.

I rather have it in the slayer shop, pvmers will be able to obtain it, and it would not be bad for pkers either.
BH store would only make it available to the good pkers, and too bad to obtain for the bad pkers and pvmers.

Skillers don't need them anyway.

Also castlewars would not hurt, might boost its activity a bit. But only if it were for low amount of points and the imbued charge being lost upon death.

Decent for pkers, not too bad for pvmers.

Slayer>Castlewars>bh store
If they were inserted into the Slayer store, I'd personally say to make them very high in cost.
If anyone can just go do a few tasks then claim one, it's really going to make them unnecessary to add in the first place IMO.
What's the point of offering a new item if anyone can get it within like a hour or less of it being released, make them actually work for it.
(Unless they got tons of points already saved up, then its meh...)
It's a ring. Just like the Glacors' boots, they aren't meant to be hidden away and difficult to obtain. They're little extras that aren't game changing and should not be limited to a few. That's why they shouldn't be in the BH Store (+ wildy for Glacors). If the rings lost their imbue upon death, then putting them in the Slayer Store at 1K points would be more than a reasonable cost.

People are forgetting that these items aren't supposed to be ridiculously expensive and as a result, rarely used because of the high cost vs benefit. They're supposed to be available to those who want them, not hidden away and only obtainable to the most dedicated and committed players. They're nothing special and really shouldn't be treated as such.

Bamf status
Premium Donator

Post by Bamf status » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:14 am

PKPS for 800 seems the best option because:

300 Castle wars tickets is a bit much for a small stat boost, and c wars already has great rewards

Slayer points are much easier to get than pkps, so i'd suggest like 3k slayerpoints for this option.

And 800 pkps will make them slightly harder to obtain but not too hard. juuuuuuuuussst right.

But My opinion is that they'll be a great addition regardless of their shop, but pls not castle wars.
---They Aint gonna give it to you, so go take it---

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:40 am

I'd say 400 - 600 PKP.
Yeah you'll need trading rights, but that's fine with me. and they should turn into PKP upon death like everything else in the shop.

it might only be a ring, but 4 str bonus while pking makes a big difference.

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Rawr wrote:They're nothing special and really shouldn't be treated as such.

Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Post by Strdargoba » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:06 am

I'd personally like to see them put into the slayer shop based on the fact that if a new player is dedicated enough that it could be a money making way to start out at and make slayer more popular, also would make a nice addition to the slayer items since the ammys and the slayer lamp is just not enough as rewards for slayer imo.

EDIT: Also either 800 or 1k slayer points seems sufficient if the ring costs 2 additional unimbued rings. Also I believe that it should have like a 30-40% chance to loose it's imbued upon death by player or npc.
Last edited by Strdargoba on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Billyx
Honor Player

Post by Billyx » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:10 am

This is going to be great!

K1l1l1l1l1l1
Champion

Post by K1l1l1l1l1l1 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Making them 800pkp will mean that they're valued at around 800m. In which case, *no one* will pk using them.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Noobinho wrote:Making them 800pkp will mean that they're valued at around 800m. In which case, *no one* will pk using them.
I will!!!

K1l1l1l1l1l1
Champion

Post by K1l1l1l1l1l1 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Simon wrote:
Noobinho wrote:Making them 800pkp will mean that they're valued at around 800m. In which case, *no one* will pk using them.
I will!!!
I said pk not rush!!!!