Construction Skill

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Yes to this suggestion?

Love it - yes
69%
It should be as easy as other skills - no
27%
Not sure - other
4%

Total votes: 81

Rawr
Premium Donator

Re: Construction Skill

Post by Rawr » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 am

I'm sorry, but it's a fucking skill and were a bloody RSPS. We aren't meant to make things ridiculously hard. Yes, construction SHOULD be expensive, but not to the point where only people who have extra money to spend have any realistic chance of reaching 99. Seriously, most people WON'T spend their banks on a skill, which will make it useless and dead-content for most people. I'm happy with it bring expensive, but not being OTT or not many people will get it 99.

I can buy enough RSGP for 99 Construction for about the same as Donator and Premium on here, with Credits/Donating. I think that seems a little off, personally. I don't want it being more then Max Cash or too few people will even be able to afford it. Hunter became popular because anyone could do i t and it was a money-maker - Construction is neither and so fewer people will choose to train it.

However, as long as there IS a cheap way to get it (1B or less) then I'm happy. As long as there IS an alternative to getting it fast, that's fine. 5B can be the fastest XP rates, whereas 1B can be dead slow. If that's what happens, I'm happy.

Ivy
Premium Donator

Post by Ivy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:14 am

Nothing construction related should be in stores. Make it all player made and let the community set prices.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:20 am

Aphrodite wrote:Nothing construction related should be in stores. Make it all player made and let the community set prices.
I like this idea. But, a store should set VERY high prices, for those just want fast training, regardless of cost.

Ivy
Premium Donator

Post by Ivy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:22 am

Danny13oy wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:Nothing construction related should be in stores. Make it all player made and let the community set prices.
I like this idea. But, a store should set VERY high prices, for those just want fast training, regardless of cost.
So stakers and donators will have a lead on the regular players?

Stores should only sell tools.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:26 am

Not, but it will be like current stores.

Infact, if the Temp. Store is ever implemented, Construction supplies could go in there as an alternative.

And no, if for 99 the supplies in a Shop cost like 5B, I could afford that with PvM in a day.

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:59 am

Danny13oy wrote:Not, but it will be like current stores.

Infact, if the Temp. Store is ever implemented, Construction supplies could go in there as an alternative.

And no, if for 99 the supplies in a Shop cost like 5B, I could afford that with PvM in a day.
And 2B const would cost 700B? No thanks.
There is only one.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:34 am

Zi wrote:
Danny13oy wrote:Not, but it will be like current stores.

And 2B const would cost 700B? No thanks.
Only if you bought in stores. I don't personally want 99 costing more than 1-2B - that's still 300B+- for 2B, making it the most expensive by a way.

Thunt
Wise One

Post by Thunt » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:14 pm

You guys are fucking ridiculous, we're an RSPS. We're made to be easy, 5B for a fucking skill that serves no major good to the game will make nobody use it. People won't spend 1B on a skill that takes forever to do because it's fucking pointless.
I'm an individual, yeah, but I'm part of a movement.

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:19 am

The divinity wrote:You guys are fucking ridiculous, we're an RSPS. We're made to be easy, 5B for a fucking skill that serves no major good to the game will make nobody use it. People won't spend 1B on a skill that takes forever to do because it's fucking pointless.
1B to a skill.

Look at prayer.
Skillers doesnt find Skilling pointless

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Another point of view: If 99 costs more than max cash, who wouldn't just ::setlevel it to 99?
There is only one.