[Combat system] Verac's set

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Does the verac's set special effect occur too often?

Yes, you can hit through an enemy prayer too many times
25%
No, it's fine the way it is
49%
No, and it even hits less times through prayer than it should
26%

Total votes: 161

Z u r i e ls
Rookie

Re: [Combat system] Verac's set

Post by Z u r i e ls » Wed May 08, 2013 8:22 pm

can you posibly look at dharoks next. it is far to over powering. i was using some vesta on one of my other accounts, and the person i was fighting was not even below 30hp and he hit a 82... come on that just is not fair. so id love if you could posibly tweek that a bit. i think its more of a concern then veracs.

War is love1
Premium Donator

Post by War is love1 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Z u r i e ls wrote:can you posibly look at dharoks next. it is far to over powering. i was using some vesta on one of my other accounts, and the person i was fighting was not even below 30hp and he hit a 82... come on that just is not fair. so id love if you could posibly tweek that a bit. i think its more of a concern then veracs.
Dharoks hp to strength ratio is extremely off.
May the Odds be ever in your favor!
Hamade wrote:War is love2 [Content Committee Achievement Medal

^ Thats some old shit right there.

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Wed May 08, 2013 8:27 pm

They have already considered DH and changes has been made.

But to the Verac, yeah, it's way too accurate when hitting people with anti melee prayer.
ImageImage

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Wed May 08, 2013 8:28 pm

War is love2 wrote:
Z u r i e ls wrote:can you posibly look at dharoks next. it is far to over powering. i was using some vesta on one of my other accounts, and the person i was fighting was not even below 30hp and he hit a 82... come on that just is not fair. so id love if you could posibly tweek that a bit. i think its more of a concern then veracs.
Dharoks hp to strength ratio is extremely off.
http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2113

Uk badboy
Known Venturer

Post by Uk badboy » Wed May 08, 2013 8:46 pm

its ok to me

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed May 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Mike wrote:Considering the feedback and poll results, I've hereby slightly lowered the chance on the verac's set effect to occur (though not significantly). This change will take effect at the next server update.
Wait I thought suggestions and what not only suceeded if more than 50% voted yes? Was it not like 70%+ for a change? We are currently neck and neck .-.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu May 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Ain wrote:
Mike wrote:Considering the feedback and poll results, I've hereby slightly lowered the chance on the verac's set effect to occur (though not significantly). This change will take effect at the next server update.
Wait I thought suggestions and what not only suceeded if more than 50% voted yes? Was it not like 70%+ for a change? We are currently neck and neck .-.
That's why I have only made a slight change to the verac's set. That should normally suffice to make the people who complain about it happy, while those who say it's fine will still say it's fine. Then again, only time will tell. Can't hurt to try and change things around a bit and see what the community thinks of it.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Thu May 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Mike wrote:
Ain wrote:
That's why I have only made a slight change to the verac's set. That should normally suffice to make the people who complain about it happy, while those who say it's fine will still say it's fine. Then again, only time will tell. Can't hurt to try and change things around a bit and see what the community thinks of it.
Well now there are more "No's" .-.

Also, can we like.. get me my Purple Party hat back? .-. I never had 1.75B

Tobias
Honor Player

Post by Tobias » Fri May 10, 2013 11:55 am

Nice work Mike. And I think it's fine.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

I'm gone.

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:23 pm

no veracs is fine if u nerf it, it will be pretty much useless