[Combat system] Verac's set

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Does the verac's set special effect occur too often?

Yes, you can hit through an enemy prayer too many times
25%
No, it's fine the way it is
49%
No, and it even hits less times through prayer than it should
26%

Total votes: 161

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Re: [Combat system] Verac's set

Post by Azu rite » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:05 am

Sons of odin wrote:
Yellow pee wrote:Holy fuck can this be locked so people stop posting on a fucking topic over a year old....
Mike wrote:It's always up for debate, but you have to keep in mind the current situation. So if someone claims that veracs right now is still useless, let me know.
My statement still stands valid, veracs needs reworked for PvM to hit more effectively through prayer for things such as Kalphite Queen
The poll is no longer relevant

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 am

Errobbie wrote:As I've said before, pay more attention to things that people actually want to be changed instead of something that people barely use. How about fixing the Virtus robe top visual bug? Or the camel mask bug? Or the ignore list glitch? Or the Statius's Helm bug? Or the void mage helm bug? Or the Pernix cowl bug? Or the reindeer hat bug? Or the infinity boots bug with certain robes (Druidic and virtus in particular)?

Sons of odin
Premium Donator

Post by Sons of odin » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:19 am

Alex agnew wrote:
Errobbie wrote:As I've said before, pay more attention to things that people actually want to be changed instead of something that people barely use. How about fixing the Virtus robe top visual bug? Or the camel mask bug? Or the ignore list glitch? Or the Statius's Helm bug? Or the void mage helm bug? Or the Pernix cowl bug? Or the reindeer hat bug? Or the infinity boots bug with certain robes (Druidic and virtus in particular)?

Or the still valid and readily available Developer named Sons Of Odin. cough cough.
Image Image Image

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:27 am

Sons of odin wrote:
Alex agnew wrote:

Or the still valid and readily available Developer named Sons Of Odin. cough cough.
Dylan isn't even fully a developer, and Mike knows him IRL to punch him in the face if he screws up, no offense, but you're pretty much a sort of "stranger" to Mike in that aspect, even if you'd get accepted, you'd need to understand Mike his coding, as I heard he codes in his own way, with alot of weird stuff other coders just don't understand. From my perspective, I'd just give up on trying for developer (but not for other ranks, there's nothing to stop you from getting like mod or whatever)