Clan PVM loot

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

+3% damage dealt for every nearby clan member (cap at +12%)?

Yes
68%
No, lower the bonus
3%
No, up the bonus
13%
No, leave everything as it is
14%
No, I have an alternative suggestion posted below
1%

Total votes: 69

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Re: Clan PVM loot

Post by Pls senpai » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:18 am

I didn't even insult you. .-.

4gottengodz
Champion

Post by 4gottengodz » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 pm

Danny13oy wrote:
Mike wrote:
Danny13oy wrote:I'd rather clans get an accuracy boost, rather than a damage boost. It's fine if you have shit gear but hit consistent, rather than have shit gear but get boosts so you hit as high as much better, expensive gear.
"Flanking a monster with multiple clan members will make you more likely to hit."

In layman's terms: attacking a monster with multiple clan members gives you all an accuracy boost.
It makes sense. Love the idea, maybe I should make yet another poll with that suggestion, lol.
I charge one cupcake for my ideas <3

I'd say give a 2.5% or 5% damage boost max @ 0.5% or 1% per person + a 5% or 10% accuracy boost max @ 1% or 2% per person. And yeah, it's better to make 100 polls but get it right, than spend countless hours trying to constantly tweak something after everyone's bitched.
This sounds good to me.
Karl25 pk wrote:Shes bouncing on someones cock atm

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Follow-up: http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=15735

Post whore wrote:Considering I don't see how you could possibly form an opinion on something you haven't been using for more than 2 months, I don't see your opinions as helpful.
Just because you're a veteran doesn't make your opinion any more valid than that of someone else - or vice versa.
Y'all just need to start respecting other people's opinion. And as I've stated before, there's no point in arguing with each other about what changes should be brought to the game. It's only me you need to persuade, and bitching at each other makes me value your opinion even less so it's counter-productive. That goes for all of you.