Clan PVM loot

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

+3% damage dealt for every nearby clan member (cap at +12%)?

Yes
68%
No, lower the bonus
3%
No, up the bonus
13%
No, leave everything as it is
14%
No, I have an alternative suggestion posted below
1%

Total votes: 69

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Re: Clan PVM loot

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:06 am

Simon wrote:
Danny13oy wrote:
Simon wrote:I like the idea, but I think it should be a 2% bonus with a 6% cap..

12% bonus means 65s with a chaos whip..just no
Imagine a team of 5 with Death :D
Lol 85s with death..

Nvm support wut

(I'd like to point out that thats the mentality of every person who votes)
It boosts only the final damage dealt, not hitting extra with weapons...
ImageImage

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:10 am

What exactly do you mean?

If I hit a 72 with death, the 12% makes its an 80.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:12 am

Wildprincess wrote:It boosts only the final damage dealt, not hitting extra with weapons...
So, wait, it will finish the kill and then add a % to what they hit? Either way, it makes no difference to how the system would fail. 12% extra with Death, would stop anyone who isn't in an equally large clan with maxxed void ranger gear and vengeance unstoppable. In fact, it makes any large clan basically unstoppable.

I'd rather clans get an accuracy boost, rather than a damage boost. It's fine if you have shit gear but hit consistent, rather than have shit gear but get boosts so you hit as high as much better, expensive gear.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:40 am

Danny13oy wrote:I'd rather clans get an accuracy boost, rather than a damage boost. It's fine if you have shit gear but hit consistent, rather than have shit gear but get boosts so you hit as high as much better, expensive gear.
"Flanking a monster with multiple clan members will make you more likely to hit."

In layman's terms: attacking a monster with multiple clan members gives you all an accuracy boost.
It makes sense. Love the idea, maybe I should make yet another poll with that suggestion, lol.

Jobydidyomom
Wise One

Post by Jobydidyomom » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:43 am

Love the idea, full support
Love me or hate me, you know me.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:50 am

Mike wrote:
Danny13oy wrote:I'd rather clans get an accuracy boost, rather than a damage boost. It's fine if you have shit gear but hit consistent, rather than have shit gear but get boosts so you hit as high as much better, expensive gear.
"Flanking a monster with multiple clan members will make you more likely to hit."

In layman's terms: attacking a monster with multiple clan members gives you all an accuracy boost.
It makes sense. Love the idea, maybe I should make yet another poll with that suggestion, lol.
Yes defo.

Instead of damage, have it boost accuracy.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:01 am

Mike wrote:

I charge one cupcake for my ideas <3

I'd say give a 2.5% or 5% damage boost max @ 0.5% or 1% per person + a 5% or 10% accuracy boost max @ 1% or 2% per person. And yeah, it's better to make 100 polls but get it right, than spend countless hours trying to constantly tweak something after everyone's bitched.

Jobydidyomom
Wise One

Post by Jobydidyomom » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 am

Mike, I'd like to apologize for being disrespectful, but I find it very hard to be respectful when other players put a lot of hate on me. I try to voice my opinion without using vulgar language. I understand I need to be more respectful and professional when using the forums. Sorry for everything and I'd also like to say thank you for coming up with the new system, I really think it will work out well.

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:47 am

Jobydidyomom wrote:Mike, I'd like to apologize for being disrespectful, but I find it very hard to be respectful when other players put a lot of hate on me. I try to voice my opinion without using vulgar language. I understand I need to be more respectful and professional when using the forums. Sorry for everything and I'd also like to say thank you for coming up with the new system, I really think it will work out well.
Considering I don't see how you could possibly form an opinion on something you haven't been using for more than 2 months, I don't see your opinions as helpful.

Jobydidyomom
Wise One

Post by Jobydidyomom » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Post whore wrote:
Jobydidyomom wrote:Mike, I'd like to apologize for being disrespectful, but I find it very hard to be respectful when other players put a lot of hate on me. I try to voice my opinion without using vulgar language. I understand I need to be more respectful and professional when using the forums. Sorry for everything and I'd also like to say thank you for coming up with the new system, I really think it will work out well.
Considering I don't see how you could possibly form an opinion on something you haven't been using for more than 2 months, I don't see your opinions as helpful.
This is what I'm talking about Mike.