Honors in PVM: lootshare or not in the Honor world?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should honors be able to use lootshare in the honor world?

Yes, allow honors to aid their clan
61%
No, this ruins it for other players and clans
37%
I don't care either way
2%

Total votes: 93

I envy
Rookie

Re: Honors in PVM: lootshare or not in the Honor world?

Post by I envy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 pm

I feel as if doing this whole thing has disappointed many people that strictly used honor for pvm. It's taking away a big thing that a lot of people do, and is excluding honors from normal players greatly. A clan or friend is not going to want to pvm when drop rates are reduced. I strongly disagree with everything about this honor update.

Merching pro
Rookie

Post by Merching pro » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:29 am

I think this is a good idea, but a 50% less drop rate is a lot. Maybe
25-30% reduction would be better.

Merching Pro
Merching Pro

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:10 am

I'm so glad it is how it is. It's really opened up PVM and it will help stop the flood of items entering the Eco.

Guys, 50% drop rate is still quite high at Nex...so don't act as if it needs changing, seeing as that is where most people would go and abuse.

Oldschool
Honor Player

Post by Oldschool » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Markymark wrote:50% reduction is kinda harsh. Honors kill npc's as fast as reg players do. Not like we can 1 hit npc for a 50% reduction. Only difference is the ::food and ::pray command. I think for the update, ::food should be taken out, keep pray, and make the drop deduction around 10% or something. 50 is just a bit too much.

Oldschool
Honor Player

Post by Oldschool » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:32 pm

i honestly think 50% is to much, maybe if it was redueced to about 85 - 90% ?, also in my opinion having a honor world excudeds honors from normal,donar and prem players .... lets face it, no1 will go pvm'ing on an honor world if its 50% less ?

Maybe honors should be refunded altogether and just be taken off the game if its causes to many problems ??.

Poem
Wise One

Post by Poem » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Here's a small idea I thought of reading through all of everyone else's ideas...
Since people whine about having honors outhitting them at certain bosses, and you want to nerf honors even more.
Make it to where honor players can't PvM at the main bosses people bitch about. Nex / KQ/ Corp. Let them PvM at the smaller bosses such as DK's / Godwars / Barrelchests / TD's. That way they can still help the new players get started, without ruining PvM. And ONLY on the honor world.
I know everytime i've had an honor, every new player I seen asked me to help them get drops at the smaller bosses and NOBODY ever complained.
Limit the uses of the commands ::food to every 5/10 minutes, like the altars in the Godwars Dungeons. Limit ::pray/::prayer/::lunar/::ancient to every 3-5 minutes so they can't spam it.

But if you're going to just fuck honors over, you're gonna be feeling like JaGeX when they removed the wild and lost players and money.

Like I said, just some small ideas from someone that used to run one of the largest PvM clans.

New new

Post by New new » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Tired wrote:Here's a small idea I thought of reading through all of everyone else's ideas...
Since people whine about having honors outhitting them at certain bosses, and you want to nerf honors even more.
Make it to where honor players can't PvM at the main bosses people bitch about. Nex / KQ/ Corp. Let them PvM at the smaller bosses such as DK's / Godwars / Barrelchests / TD's. That way they can still help the new players get started, without ruining PvM. And ONLY on the honor world.
I know everytime i've had an honor, every new player I seen asked me to help them get drops at the smaller bosses and NOBODY ever complained.
Limit the uses of the commands ::food to every 5/10 minutes, like the altars in the Godwars Dungeons. Limit ::pray/::prayer/::lunar/::ancient to every 3-5 minutes so they can't spam it.

But if you're going to just fuck honors over, you're gonna be feeling like JaGeX when they removed the wild and lost players and money.

Like I said, just some small ideas from someone that used to run one of the largest PvM clans.
Why shouldn't honors be allowed to PvM at all bosses on the honor world?...
Realistically no one even goes there because the drop rates are complete shit.

I love how Mike lets all the bitching run his mind.

Mike can you remove every status in-game and everything worth over 100m because I'm too poor and can't afford it.
Kay cee wrote:
The cutie wrote: Keith can you be my babe? xx
If you have condoms!<3 XOXOXOXO

Edisdnilb
Wise One

Post by Edisdnilb » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:03 pm

Oldschool wrote:i honestly think 50% is to much, maybe if it was redueced to about 85 - 90% ?, also in my opinion having a honor world excudeds honors from normal,donar and prem players .... lets face it, no1 will go pvm'ing on an honor world if its 50% less ?

Maybe honors should be refunded altogether and just be taken off the game if its causes to many problems ??.
I like viewing peoples BANKS!!!

Honor kittie
Honor Player

Post by Honor kittie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:20 am

Just get rid of the honor world FFs until then I'm quitting and not coming back until a change

Good bye everyone who has helped me and been nice to me :)

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:12 pm

u should lower u honor world drop rate decrase to 30% and dont allow honors to share loot on that world so thye dont get the drops even if they have highest lsp