Honor ::bank command issues!

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Kidnamer
Honor Player

Honor ::bank command issues!

Post by Kidnamer » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:15 pm

So my honor, Rvmos experienced a huge problem, & I believe its huge for a couple reaonss, but I don't know what command I typed, but Im pretty when all this happened, all I typed was ::bank, and now everytime I do type, "::bank," it crashes my client, on my honor only, but if someone else's copies my bank as well, even as a ::showbank, it crashes their client as well! And black screens game for them, or logs out the player that ::showbanks or ::copy Rvmos's bank, my Honor! Anyways though, another issue, when it freezes for me half the times instead of black screening or logging out, because it does both depending on where I am standing in the game, I can still type in the chat, and see it on my main character(diff client), Kidnamer at the same time, but not on my honor's client chat, after I submit something to chat, hence.. It's lagged/glitched/bugged, it shows me next to username where your typed messages go or ::yell (what I am typing,) like I can see what I'm about to ::yell or \ to PkHonor/help services, but not in the chat box after pressing enter afterwards, & it won't let me log out or anything when the game is technicaly frozen, like, I'll be at my player owned house, and all the animations are still working and everything, Magic trees are still shimmering, but nothing I click or type is logging into the client to show for results of each purposed menu's, tools, tabs, & chat's actions, after you click or hit enter/aftermath results from the in game's actionable effects. But! When the first issue happened, it teleported me super fast far away from where I was idle/sitting in ::shops location, and before this all happened, I typed in some ::items ID's for some potions(antifire potion, antidote++4), and then I typed ::bank, pulled out all my max gp stack, bought antipoision(100 of them) from supplies merchant in ::shops, closed merchants sell screen, then typed, ::bank and I believe the bank pulled up and I clicked deposit on my max gp that was in my inv, just to put my coin's back in the bank, and boom it tele'd me, super far away, and super fast, as if sensitivity was at max on Call of duty and your spinning around lol as an example of what I saw, and I could only see terrain when I stopped moving, not my character, and never saw my character as my screen was teleport dragging me quickly to a different spot, I don't know though. I could've typed in some wrong command or something, or typed something in with ::bank. Ugh! IT's fucked, excuse my profanity. But, I need help from an admin, or something, if you can see if I typed in a wrong command or something, and fucked up, because I don't know what happened, as well, if you can't fix the issue, is their anyway to create or fix this bug with an item for my bank to reappear without the client crashing, or have someone somehow ::showbank that couldn't possibly make their client crash and I can copy it, if not, I understand, or maybe you can see who I permanetly copied a user's honor bank in the past, and help me get in contact with him. And as an addition to my bank, it had a couple items I spawned from the Item Id log for every item in Runescape, even outside the private server's domain, to the vanilla osrs. So I don't know if that would've caused the issue, spawning items, but it shouldn't cause it never has, not once, but, if anyway possible, please help me with this issue, and I've already posted this to forums, and I thought Rapsey was a developer for some reason to the in game processes, but I was wrong, so he asked me to message "Mike" And so now I am with this issue/bug to my honor's bank, and lmfao, I know it sounds dumb, but when someone tries "::showbank Rvmos" it shouldn't be black screening client or crashing/logging a different user Honor acct out of the game the second they hit enter for the command. So Hope a resolution can be made, please help me out admins/developers, Im not sure what I did wrong when I typed command, and do not mean any inconvenience, I enjoy PkHonor very much so, I have donated a good enough, and my main "Kidnamer," has quite the hour log time, and most of that time was not AFK, so understand I enjoy this Priv server, the community, the updates and the developing team always listening to their online players, it makes me happy! But any who! I love what you guys have done to the game and creation, you guys have great mods, but obviously they can't help with this situation, so I leave it to you and as well submitted a smaller amount of text to game activities group pm. Take your time, and email me or message me on here, I'm going to be very attentive and I'll follow any instructions you need for me to do! Again, thanks! and hope to hear back from ya!

"I typed this yesterday and tried sending it to different admins, but now posting it here, having issues with my Honor's account since yesterday morning everytime I open my original bank with any command, and trust me, I know all of them, it crashes my client, piz help! Thanks."

Raj
Developer

Re: Honor ::bank command issues!

Post by Raj » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:53 pm

There's something in your bank causing an issue. You should find a new honor bank (one which works), and copy it.

Thoby
Developer

Re: Honor ::bank command issues!

Post by Thoby » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:46 pm

Like Raj has mentioned, something in your bank is causing an issue. Try ::copybank <name> instead of ::showbank <name>, it will permanently change your bank's content to a different bank. From there you will be able to copy a new bank, or just fill that using items from ::item.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image