Everything is incredibly laggy.

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Brant
Fanatic

Re: Everything is incredibly laggy.

Post by Brant » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:40 pm

When running something else in the background while playing pkhonor, such as a YouTube video, does that also lag also, just something to also check is your monitor settings and your graphic card setting, just to make sure that there isn't some type of limiter.

So, I felt like searching 'pkhonor lag' in google and this was the first result. I'mma say this once, I do not encourage botting, and trying or actually botting is a bannable offense. Image

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:33 pm

I have heard of this issue before, actually with similar specs and problems. We never really found the solution for the problem, but it seems like it's some conflict / inefficiency with hardware. I wish we would be able to pin-point the issue, but this is fairly hard when we cannot replicate it. You could try running the client as an Administrator, to give it some priority (maybe it's caused by some automated battery-saving mode, or background-process balancing mode).

Other than that, I am not really sure what can be done. Have you perhaps tried the portable client?

Brant wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:40 pm So, I felt like searching 'pkhonor lag' in google and this was the first result. I'mma say this once, I do not encourage botting, and trying or actually botting is a bannable offense.
I am almost certain that he is not using any bot, the mentioned bot has been inactive for several years now- and we would be able to detect any reflection clients these days. Our bot-protection has steadily improved over the years ;)
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:57 pm

@Thoby i know, just found it funny it was the first thing I found.

Honor creed
Honor Player

Post by Honor creed » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:47 pm

Bert wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:56 am
Honor creed wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:47 am
Brant wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:44 am Interesting, you have no out of date hardware. What fps are you getting?
I do not know how to check fps on pkhonor but my estimation? 10 FPS. Everything's a slideshow.
::fps
No joke, 4 fps.

Honor creed
Honor Player

Post by Honor creed » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:51 pm

Brant wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:40 pm When running something else in the background while playing pkhonor, such as a YouTube video, does that also lag also, just something to also check is your monitor settings and your graphic card setting, just to make sure that there isn't some type of limiter.

So, I felt like searching 'pkhonor lag' in google and this was the first result. I'mma say this once, I do not encourage botting, and trying or actually botting is a bannable offense. Image
hahahahahaha why would I even bot on private servers? :lol:

Honor creed
Honor Player

Post by Honor creed » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:01 pm

Thoby wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:33 pm I have heard of this issue before, actually with similar specs and problems. We never really found the solution for the problem, but it seems like it's some conflict / inefficiency with hardware. I wish we would be able to pin-point the issue, but this is fairly hard when we cannot replicate it. You could try running the client as an Administrator, to give it some priority (maybe it's caused by some automated battery-saving mode, or background-process balancing mode).

Other than that, I am not really sure what can be done. Have you perhaps tried the portable client?

Brant wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:40 pm So, I felt like searching 'pkhonor lag' in google and this was the first result. I'mma say this once, I do not encourage botting, and trying or actually botting is a bannable offense.
I am almost certain that he is not using any bot, the mentioned bot has been inactive for several years now- and we would be able to detect any reflection clients these days. Our bot-protection has steadily improved over the years ;)
It seems that I have found a solution. I minimized the game and open it back for a number of time (no consistency) then suddenly pkhonor runs fine. I do not know what caused this, no other games I played behaved like it. I might need to format my laptop or something.

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:21 pm

Honor creed wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:01 pm
I might need to format my laptop or something.
would not recommend

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:05 am

Raj wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:21 pm
Honor creed wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:01 pm
I might need to format my laptop or something.
would not recommend
Why

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:07 am

Monys wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:05 am Why
format = major headache = have fun reinstalling all your programs

Monys
Forum Addict